dla Ten Square Games S.A. w Remote + Berlin, Germany/ Wroclaw/ Warsaw, Poland
Praca stała Programowanie
Workplace: 70% remote + 30% Berlin/ Wroclaw/ Warsaw
We’re the leaders in mobile and social games production in Poland. We’re proud of our worldwide hits: Fishing Clash and Hunting Clash. We’ve engaged millions of players and still aspire for more. We don’t beat about the bush. We’re transparent in everything we do. And we do a lot. Now, it’s time you join us as we’re expanding big time!
We are currently looking for a key hire, Lead Game Producer, to join the TSG team of highly experienced and crazy talented people in our headquarter in Wroclaw.
As an expert in game production, you will be responsible for supporting people, who are involved in delivering game solutions – mostly Game Producers, but also Product Owner or Product Managers. With your overview of the whole product, you’ll improve processes and help to achieve the product’s vision.
· Huge Impact impact on the final product and business direction.
· Autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions.
· A friendly and mature working atmosphere.
· Safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills.
· Communities of practice and educational books of your choice.
· Conferences and themed events.
· Working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick.
· Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
· Easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław/Warsaw.
· Private medical care, a life insurance program and a Multisport card.
· Free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office.
· Assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.
The administrator of the personal data of our customers, shareholders, contractors and their employees, and other persons who contact us is Ten Square Games SA, with its registered office in Wrocław, read more: https://tensquaregames.com/wp-content/uploads/ADO_extended_en.pdf
Your personal data is processed for recruitment purposes for the position described in the job offer for the duration of the recruitment process and if you've given your consent to take part in the future recruitment processes - for 5 years.
Data publikacji: 2021-07-04
Ofertę obejrzano: 165 razy