dla Reality Games w Kraków
As a Head of Monetization you will be responsible for improving our retention in games and in app purchases
Your long term task is to create a team of monetization managers inside every product, and lead them to success
Your short term task is to set up processes of monetization for our flagship product. All methods and technology choices are available at your disposal.
- proven experience in operating mobile F2P and online games
- has a track record of success with leading large projects and managing teams,
- makes sure employees have great working experience while being productive,
- always searches for blockers in product delivery and organisation,
- actively creates and maintains effective communication channels in the company,
- makes sure the critical knowledge is effectively shared across the company,
- focuses heavily on processes improvement, optimization and automation,
- is skilled at facilitation,
- enables people to share their feedback about each other,
- helps people improve,
- An excellent understanding of acquisition, retention, monetization & customer service
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Highly organized, problem solving personality
- Self-starter, able to identify obstacles and work through solutions
- Excellent analytical thinking skills, including both the science (e.g., modelling) and the art (e.g., be curious about the business, form and test innovative hypotheses)
- Must be able to effectively communicate risks and obstacles both to managed team members, as well as to senior management
- Strong industry understanding and knowledge
RESPONSIBILITIES AT THIS POSITION
- You will optimise the live operations of our games, working with personnel across analytics, game design, production, marketing, business and customer service teams, driven by business objectives in a fast moving environment;
- Set pricing strategy for micro-transactions, monitor in-game economics and modify pricing based on results;
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to the monetization of players;
- Provide reports that track KPIs to the Product Owner in order to identify and predict trends;
- Monitor trends and benchmarks in order to set monetization best practices;
- Lead the development and updates of internal performance reports in order to support business process improvement initiatives;
- Manage and assign tasks to the monetization team;
- Oversee the planning and execution of live events, sales and promotional offers;
- Monitor retention curves, user reviews and community feedback to quickly spot and act on issues in game updates across multiple platforms;
- Regularly review key performance indicators and sales trends within our online games;
- Develop and test hypotheses with the analytics department to maximize lifetime ARPU of our customers throughout the world;
- Analyse test results and communicate key takeaways to the team and studio management;
- Benchmark and analyse monetization strategies of competitive games;
- Implement best practice monetization strategies for mobile F2P games.
- Leader's support - Ask for help, give and get feedback, set up goals and develop your skills.
- Knowledge sharing - Employee development is key for us!
- Fast-paced career - Professional growth opportunities, supported by a performance review process
- Devices - You will have the proper resources you need for your work
- Beautiful office - Ingenious office space with plenty of room, located in KPT
- Flexible hours - Whether you are an early bird or late owl - we get you covered.
- Growth budget - Let us know if you need any book or other materials that will help you grow
- Remote work - We don't force you to work in our office - you can work from home as well.
- Open kitchen - Coffee, juices, fruits, fully stocked fridge and more - come and see ;)
- Sport - We regularly play together and you are invited as well!
- Team gatherings - Take part in events with pizza, games, snacks with a good company.
- Stock option plan - We would like to share our success with you and take part in our ESOP plan.
- Conferences, for example: GDC, DD.
More about our technology:
Data publikacji: 2021-07-08
Ofertę obejrzano: 182 razy