dla Artifex Mundi w Katowice / Praca zdalna
Praca stała Programowanie
We are Artifex Mundi. We have been creating HOPA and RPG games with passion for 15 years. We have over 90 titles available on the most popular systems and devices: PC, Mac, mobile devices (smartphones, tablets and Android, iOS, Windows 10 operating systems), and games consoles (Xbox One, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch).
After a brief moment of silence, we are getting back in the game to take the next big step in our company’s development.
Our goal is to create world-class f2p mobile games. In order to achieve it, we are putting together a team of experienced people who connect the superb craftsmanship with their artistic passion. Our ambition is to create games which will entertain players from all over the world for years to come.
If you think that nothing is the way it seems at first glance, then you will definitely feel at home in a team that creates unique Hidden Object Adventure games.
We are looking for people to help us grow the Unsolved app so that our players have as much fun as possible racking their brains to solve our next puzzles.
You will be developing games using the Spark Casual Engine, our proprietary video game engine. It was designed to streamline the process of making hidden object games, but currently our technology supports a variety of game genres and all the major platforms (including mobile and next-gen consoles). Spark Casual Engine leverages the knowledge and best ideas from commercially available engines, such as the usage of visual scripting (blueprints). Our team of engine programmers is constantly improving the sophisticated toolset based on the current needs of our development teams.
• knowledge of and experience with any game engine (Unity, Unreal Engine, Game Maker, etc.);
• commercial experience or hobby projects that you can show us;
• good logical thinking skills;
• experience with visual scripting / scripting technology;
• ability to understand and adhere to the performance and memory constraints of mobile platforms.
Nice to have:
• basic knowledge of C++, C# or Java programming language;
• experience with developing mobile games or applications;
• knowledge of SVN or another version control system;
• passion for games.
• We are building a team of committed talents. We provide stable employment under EC (Employment Contract) or B2B contract.
• We value freedom and flexibility. Therefore, you can cherry-pick from various non-wage benefits available in our cafeteria program, including private medical healthcare and Multisport card covered by the company.
• Personal development is the key to success, so we provide an unlimited training budget.
• Good projects are created only in a unique atmosphere. We take care of that using three factors: respect, trust and communication. Short and sweet. No puffiness included.
• The last year has shown us that you can create unique projects remotely and, at the same time, that everyone misses the office from time to time. For that reason, we offer a hybrid work system in which you decide from where you work.
• Getting things done. We believe in results, not the number of working hours. That is why we promote flexible working hours in our company.
• If you are motorized and willing to come to the office, you will always find a place to park your car, motorcycle or bicycle.
Data publikacji: 2021-07-08
Ofertę obejrzano: 378 razy