Senior UI/UX Designer
dla Reality Games w Kraków
Senior UI/UX designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. You will cooperate with our designers and graphics design team.
- Communication and social skills on high level
- You find prototyping as a piece of cake
- You seek feedback for your designs and analyse it objectively
- You looking for new aspects and trends of design
- You share a vision of different aspects of UX
- You have advance knowledge about UX
- You have user testing knowledge
- You know how to optimize your designs
- You can easily test usability of any project
- You have experience with mobile games
- You have at least 5 years experience in similar position
- Sketch, Figma, Invision, framer, principle
- Axure & other tools
- User flow design
RESPONSIBILITIES AT THIS POSITION
- UX and UI design based on competitive and game community research in accordance with the game's vision,
- Defining directions of development of game interfaces by prototyping, creating wireframes, user-flows, graphics and animations,
- Translating high-level ideas of gamplay and UX vision into a functional UI,
- Creating convincing animations of the interface supporting the player during the game,
- Implementations of UI in the engine using dedicated tools with dedicated developer support,
- Cooperation with artists, producers, designers, programmers and creative director in the next iteration of design and in order to gather requirements, determine the direction of UI development, define requirements and potential technical limitations,
- Iterate designs according to work reviews, changing requirements, and user playtests
- Building a UX / UI style guide. Setting and maintaining UX / UI design standards,
- Updating, maintaining and developing interface specifications for the needs of the development team.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Leader's support - Ask for help, give and get feedback, set up goals and develop your skills.
- Knowledge sharing - Employee development is key for us!
- Fast-paced career - Professional growth opportunities, supported by a performance review process
- Devices - You will have the proper resources you need for your work
- Beautiful office - Ingenious office space with plenty of room, located in KPT
- Flexible hours - Whether you are an early bird or late owl - we get you covered.
- Growth budget - Let us know if you need any book or other materials that will help you grow
- Remote work - We don't force you to work in our office - you can work from home as well.
- Open kitchen - Coffee, juices, fruits, fully stocked fridge and more - come and see ;)
- Sport - We regularly play together and you are invited as well!
- Team gatherings - Take part in events with pizza, games, snacks with a good company.
- Stock option plan - We would like to share our success with you and take part in our ESOP plan.
- Conferences, for example: GDC, DD.
Data publikacji: 2021-07-08
Ofertę obejrzano: 121 razy