Senior Graphic Designer 2D
dla Reality Games w Kraków
We are growing very fast, and we are looking for the strong candidate who will join our graphics team.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our needs and to design solutions with high visual impact in the mobile games world. You will work on a variety of products, including game designs, store screens, websites, marketing graphics, corporate identity and more. You will cooperate with our designers and marketing team.
You will ensure design and creative deliverables are aligned to our expectations and executed within budget and timescales.
- You have experience with production of mobile games
- You have at least 6 years experience in similar position
- Translating high-level ideas of gameplay and UX vision into a functional UI,
- Drive UX design and UI assets through each stage of production: concept, wireframe, prototype, implementation, and refinement through to final sign-off
- Cooperation with artists, producers, designers, programmers and creative director in the next iteration of design and in order to gather requirements, determine the direction of UI development, define requirements and potential technical limitations,
- Iterate designs according to work reviews, changing requirements, and user playtests
- Photoshop and Adobe stack
- Design trends knowledge
- Basic web design workflow
- Wireframing & user flow tools
- Color sense & theory
- Typography knowledge
RESPONSIBILITIES AT THIS POSITION
- You will be creating final designs, working to a deadline and budget
- Production of marketing assets: store screens, game designs, design presentations, campaign creatives, event graphics, social media content
- Work closely with the creative and marketing team to produce compelling, integrated communications campaigns
- Maintains the style guide and helps direct the expansion/evolution of the communications platform as needed
- Close cooperation with other graphic designers, decision makers and programmers.
- Leader's support - Ask for help, give and get feedback, set up goals and develop your skills.
- Knowledge sharing - Employee development is key for us!
- Fast-paced career - Professional growth opportunities, supported by a performance review process
- Devices - You will have the proper resources you need for your work
- Beautiful office - Ingenious office space with plenty of room, located in KPT
- Flexible hours - Whether you are an early bird or late owl - we get you covered.
- Growth budget - Let us know if you need any book or other materials that will help you grow
- Remote work - We don't force you to work in our office - you can work from home as well.
- Open kitchen - Coffee, juices, fruits, fully stocked fridge and more - come and see ;)
- Sport - We regularly play together and you are invited as well!
- Team gatherings - Take part in events with pizza, games, snacks with a good company.
- Stock option plan - We would like to share our success with you and take part in our ESOP plan.
- Conferences, for example: GDC, DD.
More about our technology:
Data publikacji: 2021-07-08
Ofertę obejrzano: 148 razy