Hi! We are One More Level - a team of over 30 people. Creators of Ghostrunner, released in 2020, positively rated by 91% of Steam users. Thanks to this project, we have learned a lot - about ourselves, our possibilities, and what and how we want to achieve.
Our mission is to create unique, bold, conceptually independent games in quality and with an audiovisual setting fitting for AAA productions. Team, coherent vision, and transparency are the fundamental values of One More Level, on which we build every element of our activity.
We are still supporting & expanding Ghostrunner; at the same time, we are looking for experienced people for the next projects: Cyber Slash & Ghostrunner 2.
- Ensuring the continuity and stability of game production, mainly from the technical perspective,
- Create of proper workflow and information flow between different departments (from technical perspective),
- Co-leading a code team (planning, gathering requirements, backlog management, etc.),
- Tracking and mitigating the risks and blocker appearing during the production,
- Manage priorities to ensure realization of project goals,
- Solving all issues related to changes in the production environment (releases, merges, new builds),
- Work closely with Game Director and department leads to ensure consensus on technical decisions to satisfy requirements,
- Support project administration (documentation, reporting, budgeting, risk management),
- Support decision making process.
- Experience in producer role (2 years minimum),
- Strong understanding of software development and project management processes and practices,
- Strong ability to work with various producers, developers and testers across multiple studios and projects,
- Experience with Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel), Hansoft, JIRA, Confluence and other project tracking and bug database software,
- Knowledge of the specifics of development for consoles,
- Experience in Scrum, Kanban or Scrumban,
- Being a self-motivated team player who proactively seeks feedback and communication,
- Experience in game dev industry,
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- Experience with programming and/or scripting languages (e.g. C++, Python),
- Experience in work with Unreal Engine.
- Stable and coherent project vision (no feature creeps),
- The rule that the team and its members are the biggest value,
- High transparencies at every level,
- A contract of employment (or one that suits you best),
- Remuneration appropriate to skills, experience, and potential,
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops,
- Co-financing the Multisport card.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the form below ⬇️⬇️⬇️