Anshar Studios is looking for a talented Community Manager to join our team on-site in Katowice, Poland.
- Creating company communications on social media in relation to company marketing strategy and specific projects
- Researching the state of the community on discussion forums and presenting appropriately on those forums
- Creating long-term strategies based on own ideas and concepts, turning these ideas into a story
- Maintaining relationships with the community and key influencers
- Comprehensive event management for social media and newsletters, organizing and running online streams, organizing in-studio events, contests
- Copywriting of posts for the needs of Social Media, online articles, Steam announcements, documentation of the game, help with the script of videos and trailers, FAQs, social guides
- Preparation of crisis communication, competition observation, and market analysis, as well as drawing conclusions from the conducted campaigns
- Passion for video games
- Knowledge about the game industry and trends
- Perfect communication skills (streaming, interviews)
- Out-of-the-box thinking and creativity
- Fluent English (C1/C2 level)
- Self-determined and collaborative working style
- Minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience
- Passion for RPGs
- Knowledge about video editing skills (After Effects, Premiere) and Unreal Engine 4 (Sequencer)
- Understanding the paid digital advertising, SEO
- Experience with the streaming environment and video production
- Flexible work hours
- Private life and health care insurance
- Co-financing of Multisport cards
- English lessons
- Help with relocation
- No crunch
- No non-compete policy
- Pet-friendly office
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops
Submission / Portfolio Instructions:
- Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with Community Manager in the subject
- CV is required
- Cover Letter is optional
- Must be willing to complete a test if requested
Do not forget to include a clause on the use of personal data (GDPR), without it we can’t process your application:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in the recruitment process for the position indicated in the job offer published by the company Anshar Studios S.A."
If you are also interested in participating in future recruitment processes, please also include the following consent:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in future recruitment processes organized by the company Anshar Studios S.A."
Founded in 2012, Anshar Studios focuses on 1st and 3rd party game development for all major gaming platforms.
Currently, we're employing over 100 specialists in our studio in Katowice and we are very open to new talented developers willing to join us on site.
Working with Anshar gives you the opportunity to develop your skills, participate in challenging projects, and team up with a bunch of skilled people with a passion for video games.