Anshar Studios is looking for a talented Brand Manager to join our team on-site in Katowice, Poland.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy based on market, consumer, and competitor research
- Planning, implementing, and supervising the process of scheduling and executing long-term activities to achieve previously set goals
- Brand Manager plays as a team - cooperation on the line brand manager -> game development team or brand manager -> marketing to execute the campaign
- Analytical mind - after the campaign, performance analysis is required, and results are presented to the team along with suggestions for the future
- Developing briefs and collaborating in managing hired agencies regarding the execution of creative campaigns
- Openness to liaising with external clients to maintain a consistent vision and execution of previously agreed project strategy
- Passion for video games
- Knowledge about the game industry and trends
- Understanding of the video game development process in terms of a marketing cycle
- Out-of-the-box thinking and creativity
- Perfect communication skills, ability to take ownership and responsibility for projects
- Fluent English (C1/C2 level)
- Self-determined and collaborative working style
- Minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience
- Passion for RPGs
- Experience in game design
- Flexible work hours
- Private life and health care insurance
- Co-financing of Multisport cards
- English lessons
- Help with relocation
- No crunch
- No non-compete policy
- Pet-friendly office
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops
Submission / Portfolio Instructions:
- Please send your application to email@example.com with Brand Manager in the subject
- CV is required
- Cover Letter is optional
- Must be willing to complete a test if requested
Do not forget to include a clause on the use of personal data (GDPR), without it we can’t process your application:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in the recruitment process for the position indicated in the job offer published by the company Anshar Studios S.A."
If you are also interested in participating in future recruitment processes, please also include the following consent:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in future recruitment processes organized by the company Anshar Studios S.A."
Founded in 2012, Anshar Studios focuses on 1st and 3rd party game development for all major gaming platforms.
Currently, we're employing over 100 specialists in our studio in Katowice and we are very open to new talented developers willing to join us on site.
Working with Anshar gives you the opportunity to develop your skills, participate in challenging projects, and team up with a bunch of skilled people with a passion for video games.