To our brand new office located in Opolska 110 street we are looking for a multitasking IT & QA Support. A person who will help us to maintain the computer infrastructure but also support us in testing our games.
If you are a person who can assemble computers, know hardware and also like to play games, then you are the person we are looking for.
- Company equipment management (updating devices, preparing and assembling hardware for new employees)
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Software licenses management
- Office and computer equipment management
- Supporting QA team in testing and analyzing games (PS5, Xbox Series X/S)
- Reporting bugs
- Analyzing the needs and planning the development of software implementations,
- Helping users with the day-to-day use of the IT infrastructure
- Good knowledge of IT hardware and software
- Interest in games
- English at the communicative level
- Creativity and problem solving attitude
Nice to have
- 6-12 mantys in similar role
What we offer
- Work in a company with a stable financial situation and a well-established position on the global market.
- Enjoy a brand new, modern office of the highest standard, tailored specifically to our needs (remote work during the Covid-19 pandemic).
- Gain access to new technologies and high-class gaming equipment (including VR, next-gen consoles, the best steering wheelsets on the market).
- Become a member of the Multisport program.
- Have access to private health care at Luxmed
- Flexible working hours.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.