Platige Image is looking for a passionate Junior FX Artist to bring a breath of fresh air and learn how to create astonishing visual effects in game cinematics and movies. You will have a great opportunity to participate in various projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world. If you want to be like Michael Bay, join us!
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Under the supervision of FX Lead, you'll be responsible for the creation of the digital visual effects and diverse simulations with different techniques in Houdini for game cinematics and films.
- Work closely with a team to help refine the FX pipeline and processes.
- Cooperate with Lighting Artists and Compo Artists to ensure all effects work smoothly within the pipeline.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Passion for CGI and all kind of FX simulations.
- Previous experience with effects simulation work.
- At least basic knowledge of SideFX Houdini.
- A good eye for movement, scale and look.
- Lot of self-motivation and good communication skills.
- Knowledge of rendering and compositing.
IT’S WORTH TO JOIN US!
- We are a large group, who are creating new standards of animation, CG, and VFX. We want to be one step ahead, taking care of the highest quality of executed projects.
- We take part in various attractive projects commissioned by the biggest companies in the world (eg. Netflix, Ubisoft, Activision, SONY, CD PROJEKT RED, Burberry, HBO).
- You will have a chance to work in a booming industry with cutting-edge technologies.
- We are working remotely or you can drop by our studio, which is located in a creative circle of green surroundings in Fort Mokotów (Warsaw, Poland).
- Our health is looked after by private medical care (Lux Med).
- For a good start of the work-day, we serve breakfast for our employees.
- We have free parking for motorized and bicycle paths lead to our studio.
- And you can come to work with your dog-friend!
Candidates for the Junior FX Artist position should include a demo reel in their application.