Vile Monarch, a hard rock games studio from Warsaw, is looking for someone who can rule over game interfaces from the bottom up. Currently, more than 65 royal followers reign in the studio, including veterans (who worked on This War of Mine, The Witcher series, Dying Light or Hard West), that in 6 years worked on 5 different games, conquering PC, Android, iOS, PS4, Xbox One and Switch.
- Growing Up - upcoming life sim with visual novel elements, standing out with its unique art and mature take on childhood/parenting
- Weedcraft Inc - ambitious tycoon game about the marijuana industry
- Oh...Sir! The Insult Simulator series - hit party game based on building absurd sentences and its movie-inspired spin-off
- Crush Your Enemies - multiplatform bite-sized RTS
Vile Monarch feeds on creativity - we love making fresh things of different sizes, for different platforms, in different genres. We focus on compelling fantasies served through expertly designed game systems. Currently we’re working on several unannounced titles: each very different, there’s realism and fantasy among them, humor and maturity, 3D art and 2D. The biggest one is an ambitious city builder. We are looking for someone who will help speed up our UI creation pipelines with his/hers thorough knowledge of the game interfaces field.
- Creating UI elements and organizing them in reusable prefabs
- Implementing UI logic
- Cooperating with artists, designers, and programmers to ensure maximum UI readability and game features’ understanding
- Experience in implementing UI in Unity
- Experience in game programming - participance in game projects, preferably in Unity!
- Practical knowledge of C#
- Discipline and self-reliance, organized work style
- Very good English, both spoken and written
- Staying in touch with our HQ in Warsaw on a daily basis
- Love for games, knowledge of various platforms and genres
Nice to have
- Knowledge of MVVM and MVC programming patterns
- UX design experience
- UI animation experience
- UI asset creation experience
- Experience in developing games for various platforms
- Willingness to work fully in Warsaw
- Love for beer, rock music and communicating fluently in GIFs
- Fair salary
- Important role in an ambitious game (or games!). We aim for compact, mid-scale projects (1-2 years of development, 10-30 people)
- Stable job with flexible work hours
- Working in a comfortable, air-conditioned office close to a metro station (Dworzec Gdański). Bonus: it’s on the 23rd floor, so the view is stunning
- Encouragement for self-development: we often sponsor conference attendance, organize in-house lectures and have a library of specialistic books
- Our developers can devote some of their work time to research technical subjects of their own choosing.
- Emphasis on mutual care and mental health (including professional support)
- Very informal, friendly atmosphere - gaming and partying together, company trips, a fridge full of beer
- Private medical care, MultiSport benefit cards
So you think this is something for you? Send us your résumé with a sample of your code to email@example.com along with this GDPR bit:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in the recruitment process for the position indicated in the job offer published by the company Vile Monarch Studios Sp. z o. o.".
If you are also interested in participating in future recruitment processes, please also include the following consent:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in future recruitment processes organized by the company Vile Monarch Studios Sp. z o. o.".