Hi! We are One More Level - a team of over 30 people. Creators of Ghostrunner, released in 2020, positively rated by 91% of Steam users. Thanks to this project, we have learned a lot - about ourselves, our possibilities, and what and how we want to achieve.
Our mission is to create unique, bold, conceptually independent games in quality and with an audiovisual setting fitting for AAA productions. Team, coherent vision, and transparency are the fundamental values of One More Level, on which we build every element of our activity.
We are still supporting & expanding Ghostrunner; at the same time, we are looking for experienced people for the next projects: Cyber Slash & Ghostrunner 2.
We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of UI Programmer!
- Creating new functions for the user interface structure,
- Supporting the design and implementation of displayed UI elements (menus, hud, texts, etc.)
- Debugging the UI to ensure the game stability,
- Implementing tools for artists and UI designers,
- Close cooperation with artists, designers, and other programmers.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in video games development (ideally in a similar position),
- Deep knowledge of C++,
- Knowledge of common C++ design patterns and multithreading,
- Very good knowledge of UMG and Slate, as well as the ability to optimize UI,
- Establishing and optimizing the UI pipeline with other departments (Art, UI design),
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
- Practical knowledge of Gameplay Ability System,
- Experience with working on multiple platforms,
- A commercial project confirming your experience,
- Interest in the video game market.
- Stable and coherent project vision (no feature creeps),
- The rule that the team and its members are the biggest value,
- High transparencies at every level,
- A contract of employment (or one that suits you best),
- Remuneration appropriate to skills, experience, and potential,
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops,
- Co-financing the Multisport card.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the form below ⬇️⬇️⬇️