beffio studio - https://www.beffio.com
Job type: Permanent
Location: In-studio or remote (we’re flexible, this is up for discussion).
Hey there, fellow 3D geeks!
What makes us special?
At the heart of beffio studio are talented, passionate people. Beffio prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning assets or crafting entire 3D worlds which enable visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating. We had the privilege to work with some of the biggest players in the industry, such as Nvidia, Mercedes-Benz, Google, Bloober Team, Platige Image, Nike, Square-Enix, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, BMW, and more.
What will we do for you?
We will push your artistic talent to new heights in a team of world-class Environment-, Character- and Concept Artists who strive to innovate and inspire.
What will you do?
You will be responsible for creating high-quality 3D assets, in order to bring life and detail to the worlds we build together.
Beffio is looking for a passionate 3D Artist to work on our next epic projects! The ideal candidate has extensive experience in realistic 3D art creation with a diverse visual range of in-game, real-time environments & props.
In this position, you will:
- Create high-quality realistic 3D art, depending on the project scope and your strongest skills such as: hard surface modeling, organic modeling, etc.
- Work on ensuring performance and technical quality of 3D environmental assets.
- Integrate 3D assets into the game engine (Unity3D or Unreal Engine).
- Closely collaborate with the Art Director and the Lead Artist, to work within a coherent visual style.
- Set up LODs, collisions, dynamic objects and ensure the functionality of art assets.
- Optimize assets to fit specific technical requirements.
- Work on the quality and timely delivery of content, from hero assets through lighting to the final product.
- Think outside the box to maintain visual excellence, even when under challenging production conditions.
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an Environment / Prop 3D artist or other relevant experience (we’re happy for you to apply even if you’re self-taught).
- Very good skills in Blender (preferably), Maya, or any other 3D Software, Zbrush and Photoshop.
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written.
- Good at multitasking and communication.
- Passionate about technology and the gamedev industry.
Nice to have
- Experience with real-time/emerging technologies.
- Strong texturing and painting skills.
- Being able to closely adapt to a specific art style.
- Ability to understand and articulate the elements of a good photograph to achieve quality CGI images.
- A keen eye for composition, shape, color, and detail.
- An understanding of next-gen asset creation.
- Being used to work on tasks autonomously, and to deliver results on time.
- Knowledge of Substance Designer / Painter is a plus.
- Good Animation and/or rigging skills are a plus ( Blender, Maya).
- Experience with outsourcing is a plus.
- Optionally (not required) speak Polish.
- Working with the latest technologies and high-end hardware.
- Flexible working hours with core hours between 10:00-15:00.
- Stable employment conditions
- Relocation assistance is offered
- Studio vibe feels international (often speaking in English).
- Nice location in the city center with convenient access to amazing restaurants for lunch.
- Beautifully architectured modern office with games and creative vibes.
- Friendly & relaxed atmosphere.
- Library of art book accessible to all beffio members.
- Chance to work with some of the biggest names in the industry.
- Chance to get covered for premium worldwide conferences and workshops.
- Snacks, soft drinks and organic coffee in the office, always free of charge.
- Chillout zone & Foosball matches tournaments in the office (we’ve got really strong players).
- Frequent office parties.
- Possibly to work in a system of 3 days in the office, 2 days at home or even fully remotely (discussed individually).
- 25 days of paid holidays.
- Flexible agreements for B2B, Contracts etc.
- Working remotely is an option
How to Apply
Please send resumes and a link to your portfolio using the skillshot form.
We’re waiting for you!
Please include the following statement:
“I agree for the processing of my personal data contained in my application documents by beffio with its registered office in Poznan (61-777) at Wozna 14/5 for the purpose of carrying out the current recruitment process and for subsequent recruitments for employees and co-workers of beffio studio
Data subject has the right to withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;