dla Teyon w Kraków/Łodź/Trójmiasto
Teyon is starting work on a new RACING-SIM (references: Forza Motorsport 7, Assetto Corsa Competizione, Project Cars 2, iRacing) for PC and next-gen consoles, which will bring completely new quality and level of realism to the genre. We are closely working together with legends in the automotive industry, manufacturers, engineers and drivers to create something unique.
We have acquired a world-class technology for racing car simulations and also we have gained access to unique data that will help us achieve a level of realism unprecedented in games. And this is just the beginning!
In order for us to achieve this ambitious goal, we are looking for talented Level Designer who will support us with their skills, knowledge and ideas.
If you share our passion for games and have the skills we need, we would be thrilled to welcome you on board!
- Creation of realistic racetracks (routes and surroundings) based on 3D scans and other available materials.
- Arrangement of buildings, objects, modules, details and vegetation.
- Cooperation with artists and gameplay designers.
- Ability to arrange objects, modules, details and vegetation for realistic scenes.
- Good knowledge of one of popular game engines (Unreal Engine 4, Unity) and techniques for creation of game locations.
- The sense of observation and attention to detail.
- The ability to use available sources when creating locations.
Nice to have
- Ability to create realistic lighting and illumination for scenes in Unreal Engine.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine in terms of creation of big scenes.
- Experience in creating tracks/sections for racing games.
- A passion for cars and motorsports.
What we offer
- Work on an innovative, challenging and large-scale racing game for PC and next-gen consoles.
- Join an experienced, well-coordinated team brimming with creativity, an open-minded approach and a spirit of cooperation.
- Have a real impact on the game - your ideas and experience are important and valuable.
- Work with modern technologies and infrastructures (e.g. migration to Unreal Engine 5 as soon as it becomes available , Jira, internal fiber-optic network).
- Work in a company with a stable financial situation and a well-established position on the global market.
- Enjoy a brand new, modern office of the highest standard, tailored specifically to our needs (remote work during the Covid-19 pandemic).
- Gain access to new technologies and high-class gaming equipment (including VR, next-gen consoles, the best steering wheelsets on the market).
- Become a member of the Multisport program.
- Have access to private health care at Luxmed
- We offer assistance for foreigners willing to relocate to our home town Krakow.
- Flexible working hours.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Data publikacji: 2021-08-30
Ofertę obejrzano: 343 razy