Mid level/senior Unity Developer
dla Immersion w Warsaw
- you have at least 3 years of professional experience working with the Unity engine (including projects you can tell us more about),
- good practical experience with C# programming,
- very good at optimizing projects in terms of performance,
- you are familiar with the version control system,
- you can organize your time well,
- you can work both independently and in a team,
- you have effective English communications skills.
- experience in multi-platform programming and deployment will be an advantage (IOS, Android, Windows),
- writing Shaders will be an advantage,
- knowledge of java/swift programming will be an advantage,
- minimal knowledge about VR / AR technology,
- you have experience working with Scurm/Agile/Lean methodologies.
On our part, we propose:
- work on various projects, games / applications / interactive presentations / "experiences" in VR and AR technology,
- access to the latest technology, not commercially available,
- salary adequate to experience and skills,
- work in a team of enthusiasts,
- the great flexibility of the company in relation to the needs of the teamdirect cooperation with representatives of Oculus, HTC Vive and Samsung,
- small teams and flat structure,
- medical package (Medicover),
- additional days off,
- office location close to Metro Stokłosy,
- hybrid work model or remotly work model ( to be agreed),
- flexible working hours with core hours,
- integration meetings,
- employee referral system,
- free parking,
- gaming&relax space,
- flexible dress code,
- dog-friendly office.
See some of our projects and start making new ones with us!
Apollo's Moon Shot AR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlQ5bErWXvo
T-rex: Skeleton Crew for AMNH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE8J5eo222M
Showreel 2018 https: // www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMaxBpXp_kA
Send your CV with the following clause:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data; consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016 r. item 922).
Data publikacji: 2021-09-15
Ofertę obejrzano: 155 razy