Frying Jelly is a quirky independent game developer that makes inimitably original games, just check out 99 Fails on Steam. If you’re looking to create and contribute to creating unique games that stand out: join us!
Work is entirely in English. Currently work is entirely from home (Asana/Github/Slack/Jira), but the Warsaw office is coming very soon and a lot of presence is required (100%) and welcomed, since our office will be darn cool.
Assisting the founder and CEO in all aspects of the business as well as personally, you will be a jack-of-all-trades handling personal life scheduling and tasks, general office work, light marketing, project management and overall organization and planning in a proactive and supporting role.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, trustworthiness, discretion, resourcefulness and precision.
- Excellent English and Polish, both verbal and written.
- Business/Marketing/Communications degree or demonstrable experience and ability in these areas.
- Ability to wear many hats and assist in whatever needs to be done in support of personal and business activities: marketing, social media, prepare/fix presentations, press contacts, filter job candidates, manage projects, planning, scheduling appointments, business and personal administrative tasks, etc.
- The ability to prioritize, screen phone calls, emails, requests.
- Ability to understand basic science, philosophy, white papers and conduct basic research.
- Affinity with games and the game industry and/or IT, artificial intelligence.
- Excellent skills and experience in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), knowledge of Gsuite, internet savviness.
Nice to have
- Sense of style and aesthetics.
- Basic design skills & basic ability in Adobe suite, experience with Wordpress, etc.
- Project Management experience, Personal interest in video games.
- Seriously fun environment to work in and humor.
- Salary adequate to experience with room to grow.
- Profit share per project.