Hi! We are One More Level – a still-growing team of over 30 people, both seasoned veterans and talented newcomers to the game development field. We excel at creating fast and action-packed games. Our last title – Ghostrunner – was well received, with over 91% positive reviews on Steam.
We want to create unique, bold and conceptually independent games that can challenge AAA productions in terms of audiovisual setting. We believe in team spirit, shared vision of our projects and transparency – every aspect of our work is based on these values.
We are still supporting & expanding Ghostrunner; simultaneously, we are looking for experienced people for our next projects: Cyber Slash & Ghostrunner 2.
We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of Concept Artist!
- Creating concept art of characters, surroundings, objects within a specific time frame,
- Collaborate with creative leads and fellow teammates to craft and communicate the artistic vision for environments, characters, props, VFX, and the mood of our games,
- Create high-quality concepts for all stages of game development from early visual exploration to final materials.
- Ability to create concept graphics in both 2D and 3D,
- Good design skills of mechanical/hard surfaces,
- Excellent illustration skills with an eye for color, composition, and design,
- Knowledge of Photoshop and great ability to learn new tools,
- Knowledge of 3D modeling software such as Blender, Max, or Maya
- Passion for creating games and knowledge of current market trends,
- 2+ years of experience in creating high-quality concept art,
- Experience in projects created on Unreal Engine 4.
- Stable and coherent project vision (no feature creeps),
- The rule that the team and its members are the biggest value,
- High transparencies at every level,
- A contract of employment (or one that suits you best),
- Remuneration appropriate to skills, experience, and potential,
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops,
- Co-financing the Multisport card.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the form below ⬇️⬇️⬇️