We are Ten Square Games, and we specialize in free-to-play hobby apps. Our flagship title is Fishing Clash – one of the world's most popular 3D simulators. Our other products let you enjoy realistic animal tracking and lofty endeavors in the sky. We strive to give gamers the best possible outdoor experience on their mobiles, so we are continuously improving our products and expanding our portfolio.
In just ten years, we have grown from a small collection of tech-enthusiasts to one of the top-quoted game dev enterprises listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (2020 revenue: EUR 127 million). This was only possible thanks to our 400+ experts employed in four studios located in Poland, Germany, Romania, and Italy.
We create a talent-first workplace with a solid feedbacking culture where people are given autonomy and ownership over their domains. This helps us stay creative and gives us the courage to explore. No holds barred!
Due to constant growth, we’re looking for a Senior Game Analyst!
If you are a thorough, well-organized person with analytical skills. you know how to act according to a plan and you are not afraid to optimize your work results - apply - maybe this is a position for you?
- Help to define a direction and a development roadmap for your game;
- Create and optimize tools and reports in order to improve our product;
- Evaluate the influence of modifications prepared by the product team on product profitability and player engagement;
- Set KPIs and initiate hypotheses for A/B tests that aim at the optimization of income during the whole life cycle of players’ life;
- Co-responsibility for setting up product pricing strategy and monitoring game economy;
- Initiate changes based on observation of players;
- Update product teams about player behaviors and statistics.
- High level of initiative and result orientation, ability to work independently, and a strong sense of ownership;
- Critical thinker that can provide valuable business insights based on the analysis of data;
at least 3 years of professional experience in any kind of product analytical role (nice to have experience in an e-commerce sector and in the gaming industry);
- Graduate in scientific studies (IT, mathematics, economics);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Interest in data analytics and comfortable in analyzing large datasets;
- Excellent project management and strong organizational skills;
- Passion for working in a performance-driven company with many opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
- direct impact on the final product and business direction;
- autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions;
- a friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills;
- communities of practice and educational books of your choice;
- conferences and themed events.
- working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick;
- attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- private medical care, a life insurance program and a Multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.