dla All in! Games w Remote/Hybrid/Kraków
All in! Games is a publishing house and development team. We create and support unique games for PC and consoles, working on both Polish and international projects. Some of our cool titles are Chernobylite (The Farm 51) and Tools Up! (The Knights of Unity). Remember the name—we’re gonna be loud!
We’re a group of gaming enthusiasts who enjoy teamwork and sharing ideas. When we make mistakes, we learn from them and when we succeed, we celebrate together. Our goal is to secure All in! Games’ place among the ranks of respected video game publishers all while being a great place to work.
Join our Marketing & PR team as a:
As a Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for taking our portfolio to the next level.
Be sure that you:
- Have prior experience in a similar role within the video game industry
- Have a strong understanding of business models and the publishing process
- Are able to build a business case, present compelling arguments, and grounded recommendations as well as decisions based on data and insight
- Have a strong understanding of consumer behavior and can combine both a creative and data-driven approach
- Have excellent communication skills and are comfortable working independently as well as part of a team
- Can work strategically and are dedicated to executing plans
- Have strong planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills, with good time management and attention to detail
- Have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience working with cross-functional teams
Your tasks will be to:
- Lead the development and execution of global marketing campaigns to maximize portfolio profitability
- Work closely with the digital marketing, PR, creative, production, events, release, QA, and business development teams to develop and execute strategies, go-to-market plans, and campaigns
- Ensure brand marketing guidelines are met across multiple channels
- Collaborate with development studios and external agencies
- Conduct research and analyze data to better understand the marketplace so that you can make educated commercial decisions
- Coordinate with the marketing team to establish commercial goals for your titles, as well as forecasts and management of product P&L
- Track and analyze KPIs and deliver reports to management
- Actively pursue and develop commercial opportunities and engage with externals on potential strategic partnerships for the games you manage
What do you think about these great perks?
- You decide how to complete the tasks you get
- Secret knowledge: Release dates of the games! Play before premieres! Score!
- Enjoy flexible working hours (core hours: 10:00-15:00)
- An employment contract or B2B and an attractive salary
- Multisport membership, Medical Health program, Psychological Support Program, Language Pack, fruits, tea, coffee, and more awesome benefits to come as we level up in the future
- A geeky atmosphere. Come to the dark side, it’s pretty cool here :)
Data publikacji: 2021-11-05
Ofertę obejrzano: 247 razy