We are Ten Square Games, and we specialize in free-to-play hobby apps. Our flagship title is Fishing Clash – one of the world's most popular 3D simulators. Our other products let you enjoy realistic animal tracking and lofty endeavors in the sky. We strive to give gamers the best possible outdoor experience on their mobiles, so we are continuously improving our products and expanding our portfolio.
In just ten years, we have grown from a small collection of tech-enthusiasts to one of the top-quoted game dev enterprises listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (2020 revenue: EUR 127 million). This was only possible thanks to our 400+ experts employed in four studios located in Poland, Germany, Romania and Italy.
We create a talent-first workplace with a solid feedbacking culture where people are given autonomy and ownership over their domains. This helps us stay creative and gives us the courage to explore. No holds barred!
We are looking for experienced Product Managers to fill a variety of positions within the company which cover a wide range of seniority levels and all stages of the game development lifecycle.
The successful candidates will be key stakeholders in the direction and success of their games by acting upon market data, player data, team input, and your own instincts to make the best call that enables us to maximize our opportunities for engagement and monetization.
The role requires a candidate to be experienced in how game development teams work and the best practices to get the most out of them, to maximize the chances for success by creating a vision that fills a market need on a product or feature level and ensure that we turn vision into action by creating the plans and backlogs of work we use to develop and publish our games.
- A key stakeholder in the development and evolution of the project vision with a deep understanding of customer needs and market opportunities and ways to satisfy both.
- Work within the vision to create insights-driven plans, writing clear and actionable specifications that feed into multidisciplinary teams (design, art, and programming) to enable them to implement features on time and for the greatest impact, analyzing the results and adapting as necessary.
- Works at all levels of detail, from big picture feature designs and business cases down to the Definition of * Done in the product backlog.
- Can prioritize based upon a variety of factors to estimate a business outcome so that we are working on the most meaningful things at all times.
- Stays alert to all threats to the potential of the product from competitors, team satisfaction, poor forecasting or business definitions, or any other risks that could undermine the chances of success;
- Analyze and report on the state of the product or a subset of it using internal data, 3rd party data, and other sources as required to show the performance of a game relative to expectations and the wider market.
- Understands the relationship between development and publishing and facilitates the communication and cooperation of the wider business and seeks to share knowledge within the company.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a similar position in the mobile games industry and during which time you will have defined and implemented features that have been additive to the game results;
- A true passion for games and a deep understanding of the market powered by both data and your own gaming intuition to comprehend what leads to success;
- Exceptional data analysis skills (we offer support of a dedicated Product Analyst), in particular, a proven ability for deconstructing and benchmarking competitors;
- Ability to work in Agile teams and to be an active contributor to the backlog by defining the teams expected goals and acceptance criteria;
- Is able to identify improvements within a product whether it is within the performance of the game or feature, or the performance of the team itself and can communicate these in a clear and concise way;
- Very good command of English and willingness to work in an international environment.
- Direct impact on the final product and business direction.
- Autonomy and freedom in making partnership decisions.
- A friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- Safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills.
- Communities of practice and educational books of your choice.
- Conferences and themed events.
- Working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.