We are Ten Square Games, and we specialize in free-to-play hobby apps. Our flagship title is Fishing Clash – one of the world's most popular 3D simulators. Our other products let you enjoy realistic animal tracking and lofty endeavors in the sky. We strive to give gamers the best possible outdoor experience on their mobiles, so we are continuously improving our products and expanding our portfolio.
In just ten years, we have grown from a small collection of tech-enthusiasts to one of the top-quoted game dev enterprises listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (2020 revenue: EUR 127 million). This was only possible thanks to our 400+ experts employed in four studios located in Poland, Germany, Romania and Italy.
We create a talent-first workplace with a solid feedbacking culture where people are given autonomy and ownership over their domains. This helps us stay creative and gives us the courage to explore. No holds barred!
We’re looking for a Game Producer - an experienced in gamedev person, who will take care of one of our many product teams. Because of our fast-growing, we are looking for Producers to different teams. If you feel you're the person we're looking for - apply! :)
1) Create solutions and processes that will give the greatest value to your projects. This means you will:
- support the Product Owner or/and Product Manager in achieving their product vision;
- be a creator of improvements in the current game development processes - you will decide about tools and your other needs;
- build the environment supporting Agile approach in product development;
- seek and implement tools and processes to optimize teamwork.
2) Ensure effective communication in the project team... so you'll have to:
- co-create an environment of active product information flow in the team;
- plan and moderate project meetings;
- deliver presentations on the project progress;
- ensure the transparency of taken actions;
- support the team with knowledge of Agile methodology.
3) Build and develop your team. So particularly, you will:
- take part in the recruitment process;
- support team members' self-development;
- motivate and support the team in achieving set goals.
4) Manage mobile game-oriented projects. On a daily basis you will:
- ensure that performed tasks are giving value to the product;
- plan the project workflow;
- create schedules and summaries;
- analyze risks.
Key skills and experience:
- at least 3 years of professional experience in managing software projects (preferred mobile and game dev);
- hands-on deep understanding and knowledge of Agile methodology;
- leadership experience, including recruitment, giving feedback, dismissal, and much more related to people/line management;
- deep understanding, how to build: a supporting trustworthy work environment, open communication, and how to achieve goals;
- broad professional knowledge of the process of creating software products;
- excellent English language communication skills;
- analytical, risk assessment, and process mapping skills.
- readiness to work in the Wrocław office at least 3 times a week. If relocation is necessary, we support this process.
It would be great if you:
- are familiar with gamedev;
- can deliver presentations;
- have knowledge of JIRA/Confluence or similar.
- direct impact on the final product and business direction;
- autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions;
- a friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills;
- communities of practice and educational books of your choice;
- conferences and themed events.
- working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick;
- attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- private medical care, a life insurance program and a Multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.