Junior HR Specialist
dla 11 bit studios S.A. w Warszawa
We are growing fast… like really, really fast… like Flash on steroids fast! That’s why we are looking for someone who will help us with bringing new 11bitians on board! You will be looking for the best talents around the globe until you find the right one with a scream "This Perfect Candidate of Mine"! Also, you will be a part of many employer branding activities, just to make sure that our company environment is far friendlier than New London.
Sooo…. what exactly will you do? That’s easy:
- Helping in managing end-to-end recruitment for multiple searches, create innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talents;
- Take care of the best candidate experience;
- Work on new ideas for employer branding activities;
- Helping new employees in relocation to Poland;
- Mapping all processes in our team;
- Helping in organizing events;
- Support holistic Team & Culture plans, including advertising, employer branding, recruitment marketing, events, targeted media, career site etc.
What do you need to be able to do this? Here are some important things:
- First experience in recruitment and sourcing;
- First experience or knowledge/interest in employer branding;
- You are a gamer in some way - playing casual games or dying 999 times in soulslike games - doesn’t matter;
- Knowledge of Polish and English languages (min. B2/C1 level);
- High communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills.
We offer you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Training budget.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
- Attendance in game dev events.
- Work in modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński and Dworzec Wschodni stations.
Data publikacji: 2021-11-09
Ofertę obejrzano: 320 razy