dla Ten Square Games S.A. w Wrocław
We are Ten Square Games, and we specialize in free-to-play hobby apps. Our flagship title is Fishing Clash – one of the world's most popular 3D simulators. In just ten years, we have grown from a small collection of tech-enthusiasts to one of the top-quoted game dev enterprises listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (2020 revenue: EUR 127 million). This was only possible thanks to our 500+ experts employed in five studios located in Poland, Germany, Romania and Italy.
As the Data Engineering team, we strive to equip our Product Analysts, Data Scientists, Product Managers, and Stakeholders with right sources of knowledge to help them in making decisions. To succeed in this position, besides deep knowledge of RDBs and SQL, you need solid Java and Python programming skills.
- you will be a part of a newly established small team of Data Engineers, which focuses on data management and integration for the whole company;
- in our daily work, we use PostgreSQL and HP Vertica databases, with sizes up to 50 terabytes;
- currently, a part of data integration tasks is automated with applications that are written in Java or Python. You also need these programming skills to read the code of cooperating applications and related tools;
- your tasks will be various and challenging, but generally will be related to data integration, creating, and maintaining ETLs pipelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience;
- at least 3 years of professional experience in a similar role, including solid experience with software development in Java and Python;
- high proficiency in SQL and broad knowledge of RDBMS, especially PostgreSQL;
- a good team player with a “can-do” approach and willing to help others;
- good problem-solving skills and easily communication;
- communicative level of English language skills (a part of our company members is only English-speaking);
- readiness to work in a hybrid model: 3 days a week in our office in Wrocław and 2 days remotely.
- direct impact on the final product and business direction;
- autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions;
- a friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills;
- communities of practice and educational books of your choice;
- conferences and themed events.
- working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick;
- attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław;
- hybrid work mode: 2 days of a home office / weekly.
- extra 350 PLN monthly to spend whatever you want, with our benefit platform;
- private medical care, a life insurance program, and a Multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, daily breakfast, and refreshments in the office;
- assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.
Data publikacji: 2021-11-09
Ofertę obejrzano: 114 razy