Technical AI Designer (Project Dolly)
dla 11 bit studios S.A. w Warszawa
The "Project Dolly" is a game with a unique Sci-Fi story and innovative narrative mechanics. Big part of our communication goes through character AI. We are looking for an ambitious Technical AI Designer for an ambitious task of creating an artificial intelligence that reliably presents the behavior of characters controlled by a complex emotional system.
- Designing and implementing the “human” behaviour of NPCs, e.g. eating breakfast, small talks, sleeping etc.
- Designing and implementing solutions which control behaviour of characters in the game, including: creating and debugging characters behaviour, navigation in 3D environment, using elevators etc.
- Working on a daily basis with designers, programmers and animators in Unreal Engine.
- Preparing and updating technical documentation.
- Creating and delivering AI debugging tools.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an AI Technical Designer.
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine, including blueprinting.
- Understanding of Behaviour Trees and EQS systems in UE.
- Ability to handle animation systems in UE.
- Knowledge of the theory of the:
Hierarchical Finite State Machine (HFSM),
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Training budget.
- 20 or 26 days of fully-paid holiday leave.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
- Attendance in game dev events.
- Work in modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński and Dworzec Wschodni stations.
Data publikacji: 2021-11-17
Ofertę obejrzano: 103 razy