Vile Monarch, a hard rock games studio from Warsaw, is looking for someone who can work with us on our first projects in Unreal! Currently, more than 70 royal followers reign in the studio, including veterans (who worked on This War of Mine, The Witcher series, Dying Light or Hard West), that in 6 years worked on 5 different games, conquering PC, Android, iOS, PS4, Xbox One and Switch.
- Growing Up - upcoming life sim with visual novel elements, standing out with its unique art and mature take on childhood/parenting
- Weedcraft Inc - ambitious tycoon game about the marijuana industry
- Oh...Sir! The Insult Simulator series - hit party game based on building absurd sentences and its movie-inspired spin-off
- Crush Your Enemies - multiplatform bite-sized RTS
Vile Monarch feeds on creativity - we love making fresh things of different sizes, for different platforms, in different genres. We focus on compelling fantasies served through expertly designed game systems. Currently, we’re working on several unannounced titles: each very different, there’s realism and fantasy among them, humor and maturity, 3D art, and 2D. The biggest one is an ambitious city builder. If you are an enthusiast of new technologies, always wanting to be on a cutting edge and change the world - we got you covered!
- Implementing game systems in close cooperation with the design and QA team
- Delivering tools for better overall workflow and automation of pipelines
- Profiling and optimizing
- Resolving technical issues, debugging, and bug fixing
- Very strong experience in C++ programming
- Experience in Unreal (for example: games, plugins, tools, VR, AR)
- Discipline and self-reliance, organized work style
- Very good English, both spoken and written
- Staying in touch with our HQ in Warsaw on a daily basis
- Love for games, knowledge of various platforms and genres
Nice to have
- Knowledge of core graphics tech stacks and behavior
- Technical degree
- Love for beer, rock music, and hermetic science jokes
- Fair salary
- Important role in an ambitious game (or games!). We aim for compact, mid-scale projects (1-2 years of development, 10-30 people)
- Stable job with flexible work hours
- Working in a comfortable office close to a metro station (Dworzec Gdański), overlooking the whole of Warsaw
- … OR in the heart of Wrocław, among universities and beautiful old townhouses (plac Grunwaldzki)
- Possibility of fully remote work (but regular visits are a strong nice-to-have)
- Encouragement for self-development: we often sponsor conference attendance, organize in-house lectures and organize courses with a language school
- Our programmers can devote some of their work time to research technical subjects of their own choosing.
- Emphasis on mutual care and mental health (including professional support)
- Very informal, friendly atmosphere - gaming and partying together, company trips, a fridge full of beer
- Private medical care, MultiSport benefit cards
So you think this is something for you? Send us your résumé with a sample of your code to firstname.lastname@example.org along with this GDPR bit:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in the recruitment process for the position indicated in the job offer published by the company Vile Monarch Studios Sp. z o. o.".
If you are also interested in participating in future recruitment processes, please also include the following consent:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in future recruitment processes organized by the company Vile Monarch Studios Sp. z o. o.".