Teyon is working on a new RACING-SIM (references: Gran Turismo 7, Forza Motorsport 8, Assetto Corsa Competizione, Project Cars 2, iRacing) for PC, PS5 ,XSX, which will bring completely new quality and level of realism to the genre. We are closely working together with legends in the automotive industry, manufacturers, engineers and drivers to create something unique.
We are working on high-end Unreal Engine 5. We have acquired a world-class technology for racing car simulations and also we have gained access to unique data that will help us achieve a level of realism unprecedented in games. And this is just the beginning!
In order for us to achieve this ambitious goal, we are looking for a talented 3D Artist who will support us with their skills, knowledge, and ideas.
If you share our passion for games and have the skills we need, we would be thrilled to welcome you on board!
- Creating high-quality 3D models, textures, and PBR shaders, in particular: buildings, racetrack infrastructure, and environment components.
- Using the full potential or Unreal Engine to achieve high-quality realistic graphics.
- Experience in creating 3D graphics for games (portfolio required).
- Ability to create realistic models and PBR shaders.
- Experience in commercial projects.
Nice to have
- Experience in creating shaders in Unreal Engine.
- Experience in creating graphics for racing games.
- A passion for cars and motorsports.
What we offer
- Work on an innovative, challenging, large-scale racing game for PC and next-gen consoles.
- Join an experienced, well-coordinated team brimming with creativity, an open-minded approach and a spirit of cooperation. We have artists with huge experience working on top racing titles (Forza -Horizon 5, Dirt Rally 2.0, GRID 2019, F1 and more...).
- Have a real impact on the game - your ideas and experience are important and valuable.
- Receive an attractive salary in pair with your experience and skills.
- Work with modern technologies and infrastructures, e.g. Unreal Engine 5, Jira, internal fiber-optic network.
- Work in a company with a stable financial situation and a well-established position on the global market.
- Enjoy a brand new, modern office of the highest standard, tailored specifically to our needs.
- Gain access to new technologies and high-class gaming equipment (including VR, next-gen consoles, best sim racing sets & wheels on the market).
- Become a member of the Multisport program.
- Gain access to private healthcare.
- We offer assistance for foreigners willing to relocate.
-Flexible working hours.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.