Teyon is working on a new RACING-SIM (references: Gran Turismo 7, Forza Motorsport 8, Assetto Corsa Competizione, Project Cars 2, iRacing) for PC, PS5 ,XSX, which will bring completely new quality and level of realism to the genre. We are closely working together with legends in the automotive industry, manufacturers, engineers and drivers to create something unique.
We are working on high-end Unreal Engine 5. We have acquired a world-class technology for racing car simulations and also we have gained access to unique data that will help us achieve a level of realism unprecedented in games. And this is just the beginning!
In order for us to achieve this ambitious goal, we are looking for a talented Senior 3D Artist who will support us with their skills, knowledge, and ideas.
If you share our passion for games and have the skills we need, we would be thrilled to welcome you on board!
- Creating high-quality 3D models, PBR textures, shaders, in particular: Buildings, terrain, surroundings, and infrastructure of racetracks.
- Using the full potential of the Unreal Engine to obtain high-quality, realistic graphics.
- Together with the team solving technical problems and searching for the best solutions in creating racing tracks.
- Supporting the development of less experienced teammates.
- Experience in creating high quality 3D graphics for games (portfolio required).
- Ability to create realistic models and PBR textures.
- Very good knowledge of modern tools and techniques used to create graphics for games.
- At least 3 years of experience in the industry.
Nice to have
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- Experience in creating shaders in the Unreal Engine.
- Experience in working with laser scanners and photogrammetry.
- Experience in creating graphics for racing games
- A passion for cars and motorsports.
What we offer
- Work on an innovative, challenging, large-scale racing game for PC and next-gen consoles.
- Join an experienced, well-coordinated team brimming with creativity, an open-minded approach, and a spirit of cooperation. We have artists with huge experience working on top racing titles (Forza Motorsport 7, Dirt Rally, GRID 2019, F1 and more...).
- Have a real impact on the game - your ideas and experience are important and valuable.
- Receive an attractive salary in pair with your experience and skills.
- Work with modern technologies and infrastructures, e.g. Unreal Engine 5, Jira, internal fiber-optic network, automatic compilation system for Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- Work in a company with a stable financial situation and a well-established position on the global market.
- Enjoy a brand new, modern office of the highest standard, tailored specifically to our needs.
- Gain access to new technologies and high-class gaming equipment (including VR, next-gen consoles, best sim racing sets & wheels on the market)).
- Become a member of the Multisport program.
- Gain access to private healthcare
- We offer assistance for foreigners willing to relocate to our home town Krakow.
- Flexible working hours.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.