Teyon is working on a new RACING-SIM (references: Gran Turismo 7, Forza Motorsport 8, Assetto Corsa Competizione, Project Cars 2, iRacing) for PC, PS5 ,XSX, which will bring completely new quality and level of realism to the genre. We are closely working together with legends in the automotive industry, manufacturers, engineers and drivers to create something uniqu
We are working on high-end Unreal Engine 5. We have acquired a world-class technology for racing car simulations and also we have gained access to unique data that will help us achieve a level of realism unprecedented in games. And this is just the beginning!
In order for us to achieve this ambitious goal, we are looking for talented Shader Artist who will support us with their skills, knowledge, and ideas.
If you share our passion for games and have the skills we need, we would be thrilled to welcome you on board!
- Creating various types of custom shaders in Unreal Engine 5 for use in a racing game, in particular: asphalt, blended terrain, car paint, vista, architecture.
- Creating dynamic shaders, in cooperation with programmers and artists, changing depending on the player's interaction, physics, damage, and collisions, including wheel marks on asphalt, grass, and ground, car damage, dirting, wearing, environmental damage, etc.
- Creating consistent, realistic texture sets for a racing game according to a defined pipeline and based on reference materials.
- Taking care of the appearance of the various elements of the scene to create a visually uniform whole, including cars, tracks, objects, buildings, terrain, vista, and foliage.
- Working with the team to solve technical problems in the field of graphics and searching for the best solutions in creating racing tracks.
- Support for optimization.
- Experience in creating high-quality shaders and PBR textures for games (portfolio required).
- Ability to create various and complex but optimal shaders in Unreal Engine
- Ability to achieve a high level of realism in creating graphic
- At least 2 years of experience in the industry
Nice to have
- Ability to create realistic lighting
- Experience in creating graphics for racing games.
- Experience in working with laser scanners or photogrammetry.
- A passion for cars and motorsports.
What we offer
- Work on an innovative, challenging, large-scale racing game for PC and next-gen consoles.
- Join an experienced, well-coordinated team brimming with creativity, an open-minded approach and a spirit of cooperation. We have artists with huge experience working on top racing titles (Forza Motorsport 7, Dirt Rally, GRID 2019, F1 and more...).
- Have a real impact on the game - your ideas and experience are important and valuable.
- Receive an attractive salary in pair with your experience and skills.
- Work with modern technologies and infrastructures, e.g. Unreal Engine 5, Jira, internal fiber-optic network, automatic compilation system for Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- Work in a company with a stable financial situation and a well-established position on the global market.
- Enjoy a brand new, modern office of the highest standard, tailored specifically to our needs.
- Gain access to new technologies and high-class gaming equipment (including VR, next-gen consoles, best sim racing sets & wheels on the market)).
- Become a member of the Multisport program.
- Gain access to private healthcare
- We offer assistance for foreigners willing to relocate to our home town Krakow.
- Flexible working hours.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.