3D Environment Artist
dla Enhearten Media w Remote
Grafika i animacja
We're Enhearten Media, and we're expanding! We are a rapidly developing indie studio creating a grand scale Real Time Strategy game - “Sanctuary”. Our main goal is to make a strategy game that takes cues from and improves upon Chris Taylor- style RTSes and brings them into the modern era while filling that specific niche. Our team is friendly and welcoming, full of creative people who know what they are doing and are passionate about their work. You can find more about the game and about us on our Website and Discord Server.
If you want to be a co-creator rather than just another cog in the machine, and you are a “3D Environment Artist”, then this position may be for you!
Please note: This is not an entry-level position. Professional experience is required.
- Creating high-quality 3D models, with PBR materials and textures, in particular: Vegetation, Rocks, Buildings, Modular Infrastructure, and other realistic level assets to be placed on our maps.
- Executing the process from prototype to final assets in Unity.
- Ensuring that the artistic style and quality has been delivered according to the game’s vision.
- Helping with planning and scheduling all environment art in collaboration with other team members.
- Working effectively and correctly prioritizing tasks.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Good modeling and UV skills with a 3D package of choice such as Blender, 3DMax, or Maya.
- Experience generating PBR materials.
- Ability to work from concepts, as well as output original work by yourself.
- Knowledge of optimizing 3D models for games.
- Good communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Unity.
- Knowledge of rigging/animating game models.
- Any other gamedev related skills will be an asset.
- Familiarity with and a passion for games.
- Salary: 1500-2000€ (depending on skill level and experience).
- Full-time employment (contract).
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully remote.
- Work on an innovative, challenging, large-scale RTS game for PC.
- Have a real impact on the game!
If you think this position is right for you, please send us your portfolio right away!
Data publikacji: 2021-11-27
Ofertę obejrzano: 744 razy