You’re a QA Tester and you want to pimp up your career? Welcome home buddy!
At Playsoft, you’re going to boost your career and learn how to be a better version of yourself.
We’re a mobile game studio of 50 passionate talents. The games we developed - Superbrawl Universe, Vineyard Valley, Talking Tom Candy Run - have entertained hundreds of millions of players.
You’ll work in a small team of 5, directly responsible to deliver great value to the end player. Your opinion and your skills will make a difference every day.
We have set up a work environment centered on your career and skills development. That translates into:
- A mentor assigned to you. He will spend time weekly with you to help you grow,
- A career plan, with clear goals to achieve for your yearly promotion, Internal trainings (“Dojos”) and external trainings to help you acquire new skills,
- A very agile methodology where you can set your goals, see your progress and resolve the problems with the help of your team,
- Technical meetings to exchange with your peers, share your knowledge, learn from them.
We strongly believe in Team Alignment, Continuous improvement and Transparency. These aren’t just words on a wall, we put that into actions with:
- Weekly All hands meeting (“Asakaï”). Our Top management shares with the all company every monday morning all informations, news and data about the company
- It’s followed every Tuesday by a Q&A session. All questions are welcomed and answered
- You will anonymously rate your experience as an employee weekly (takes only 3 minutes) so that your leaders can work on improving your work environment to make Playsoft the best place to work.
If you want to accelerate your career you are in the right place.
At Playsoft, we develop Games and People. Join us!
With us, you’ll have quick access to managerial responsibilities or to field expertise. You’ll evolve in a laid-back multinational and multicultural environment (colleagues from Poland, France, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Mexico, US, you name it!), and participate in fun company events and getaways.
=> Your role in our team will require you to:
- Be involved in testing various games developed for various online and mobile
- Work with QA Manager and QA team lead in preparing and executing test cases and strategies,
- Design and execute test cases and conduct product requirements analysis,
- Generate effective bugs, and report as per business requirements,
- Suggest ideas to improve the overall testing process in terms of tools, processes, test cases, etc.
=> We are looking for someone who has:
- Relevant experience as QA Tester,
- Smart functional and manual testing experience,
- Strong communication skills/Attention to details/Able to manage time effectively,
- Good spoken and written English,
- Experience in testing games, graphics, videos, audios is preferred.
=> We offer you:
- Attractive salary based on your experience and skills,
- Career plan with yearly promotion and an internal mentoring program, to support your growth,
- Private medical care,
- Pension plan,
- Flexible working hours,
- Public transport in close vicinity (Bus, SKM, and Tram stations a few minutes away from the office),
- A modern and spacious office filled with arcade cabinets, board games, darts, consoles, terraces, and summer barbecues,
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee, and drinks.