Hi There! We are Kool2Play and we make great games that we can be proud of. You may have already heard about one of them, our action-packed, futuristic top-down shooter Uragun.
We are looking for a passionate, experienced, creative and well-organized Programmer to help our Research and Development Team develop a tool for automatic testing of games using AI mechanisms.
The project will carry out research and development work that will produce an international process innovation in the form of a new automated game testing tool. The developed solution will support the tester in performing repetitive and time-consuming activities, and at the same time increase their accuracy.
- Prototyping and programming in cooperation with R&D Team
- Design code architecture and implementation of AI mechanisms in Unity
- Working with documentation, maintaining, optimizing and debugging the code
- Experience as a game programmer in Unity with at least 2 years track record
- Experience in leading projects from scratch
- Proficiency in C# and code architecture design
- Strong math skills, knowledge of algorithms and data structures as well as experience in their implementation
- Experience with GIT
- Code debugging/ optimization skills
- Passion about games - you do it because you love it, not because you’re told to
- Proactivity, reliability, self-dependency and great communication skills
- Full-time availability
- Communicative English
- Experience and interest in AI will definitely be an asset!
Level up with us and get:
- Fantastic project to Lead along with R&D Team
- AI & ML experts to work and share knowledge and ideas with
- Attractive salary and employment form tailored to your liking
- Real influence on our games and organization (your opinion matters!)
- All standard perks and benefits. Except fruits. Tell us if you’d like some fruits and you’ll get some!
- Relaxed and easygoing atmosphere with no corpo-bullshits
- Cool office with beautiful green garden located in Warsaw, Żoliborz (or you can work remotely!)
If you're whom we're looking for, send your portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.