We are Ten Square Games, and we specialize in free-to-play hobby apps. Our flagship title is Fishing Clash – one of the world's most popular 3D simulators. Our other products let you enjoy realistic animal tracking and lofty endeavors in the sky. We strive to give gamers the best possible outdoor experience on their mobiles, so we are continuously improving our products and expanding our portfolio.
In just ten years, we have grown from a small collection of tech-enthusiasts to one of the top-quoted game dev enterprises listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (2020 revenue: EUR 127 million). This was only possible thanks to our 400+ experts employed in four studios located in Poland, Germany, Romania and Italy.
We create a talent-first workplace with a solid feedbacking culture where people are given autonomy and ownership over their domains. This helps us stay creative and gives us the courage to explore. No holds barred!
- architecting the server-side of our games;
- preparing backend for future workload growth (currently ~700-1000k DAU (Daily Active Users) and about 60-100k concurrent users);
- leading the distribution and upkeep of new games highly-scalable backends through maintenance and design;
- troubleshooting and monitoring high-volume database systems;
- prototyping and bringing up to life the new game ideas;
- collaborating with a cross-functional team to achieve the best possible quality of our products;
actively contributing towards the best practice of reliability and availability;
- providing technical leadership in back-end technologies (currently OpenJDK 15, Redis 6 (in cluster setup), Jedis, PostgreSQL 12, Google Protocol Buffers, Netty, Jenkins, Harbor, Sonar and many more - join us and put your vote in choosing tech stack we work with).
- 5+ years of experience in server-side Java programming along with concurrency handling and distributed systems of high traffic;
- good knowledge of algorithms and data structures;
- demonstrate solid Linux shell experience along with scripting languages;
- ability to respond and troubleshoot a range of issues accompanying the production environment to minimize downtime in games;
- highly-committed and passionate about getting things done autonomously;
willingness to work as part of a team and having an open-minded attitude towards your colleagues and their work;
- clear and open communication on the needs, wants and ideas;
- hands-on approach;
- true passion for games;
- very good command of English and willingness to work in an international environment.
Amaze us with:
- experience in Redis and/or PostgreSQL databases;
- practice in roles like Technical Leader and/or Solution Architect;
- knowledge of data serialization in client-server communication;
- hands-on experience with microservices & cloud technologies;
- familiarity with Jenkins, Maven, Python 3, Netty.
- direct impact on the final product and business direction;
- autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions;
- a friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills;
- communities of practice and educational books of your choice;
- conferences and themed events.
- working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick;
- attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- private medical care, a life insurance program and a Multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.