Hi There! We are Kool2Play and we make great games that we can be proud of. You may have already heard about one of them, our action-packed, futuristic top-down shooter Uragun.
We are looking for an experienced, creative and well-organised Senior Brand Manager to help us successfully promote our games and be a crucial partner in our journey!
As a Senior Brand Manager you will join publishing & marketing team. Your tasks will include creating marketing plan with associated budget and execute brand campaigns in line with the strategic vision agreed in partnership with Kool2Play management and development team.
Your job will be to:
- Developing, implementing and leading global marketing campaign strategies for our games, starting with Uragun.
- Coordinating joint efforts of our marketing and creative teams, ensuring both work satisfaction and efficiency required to meet our goals.
- Managing the brand roadmap and marketing budget for each title throughout its lifecycle.
- Teaming up with our marketing & dev team to shape the best ideas increasing our brand awareness.
- Cooperating with sales platforms to ensure optimal placement of our games.
- Playing a pivotal role in contributing to and managing key partnerships.
- Working with external agencies and partners.
- Being a brand champion who follows marketing trends, opportunities and changes in the global entertainment market, in particular PC/Console games market.
- Reporting of activities carried out.
We expect you to have:
- At least 3 years track record in game dev industry, with at least 1 commercially successful shipped PC/Console title.
- Experience working with Steam and other PC game sales platforms.
- Experience of working in an independent position in video games marketing.
- A very high level of independence in carrying out tasks.
- A true passion for games and a deep understanding of the marketing trends.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can-do attitude.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and willingness to work in an international environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with console sales platforms.
- Experience in working with premium indie games.
- Experience in global marketing activities.
- Awareness of nitty-gritty of game development process.
We offer you:
- Ownership and real impact on game's marketing.
- Experienced environment buzzing with gaming industry news and know how.
- Work in an office located in Warsaw's Żoliborz, in hybrid or remote mode
- Daily contact with news from the gaming industry and related technologies
- Possibility of professional development in a company with a mature organizational culture
- Private medical insurance, Multisport card and competitive salary, of course ;)
If you're a gun we're looking for, send your portfolio and offer to email@example.com. Add a note that the application is for a Senior Brand Manager.