Hi There! We are looking for an experienced person for an independent Performance Marketing Manager position, who will be fully responsible for the day-to-day implementation and supervision of online promotional activities for a game developer Kool2Play and Kool Things agency.
Your daily responsibilities will include advertising activities across the full spectrum of social media channels, Google Ads and working with external digital marketing agencies.
Kool Things is first in Poland and most experienced agency specializing in the promotion of games and related technologies. We've implemented several hundred promotional campaigns for many clients - both the world's largest brands such as Epic, Blizzard, PUBG, Razer, as well as ambitious, debuting developers.
Kool2Play is a developer and publisher, and we make great games that we can be proud of. You may have already heard about one of them, our action-packed, futuristic top-down shooter Uragun.
Your job will be to:
- Conducting online media campaigns for the companies Kool Things & Kool2Play
- Daily advertising activities and their monitoring and optimization in social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, TikTok)
- Advertising activities in the GDN environment (including Google Ads and Youtube campaigns)
- Preparation of digital media plans, estimation and promotion plans for offers, campaign implementation in ongoing projects
- Planning and purchasing advertising campaigns (annual flowchart)
- Carrying out analyzes and creating reports on the conducted campaigns
- Analysis of target groups and market trends
- Preparing full presentations of competition analyzes
- Cooperation with an advertising agencies and media partners
We seek for:
- Practical experience in setting up and optimizing advertising campaigns in social media and GDN.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience in working in a media house and / or an advertising agency
- Advanced English language skills (B2 / C1)
Nice to have:
- Experience in gaming
- Experience in working with VKontakte - a very big plus :)
- Knowledge of the Steam platform environment
- Knowledge of the Russian language
We offer you:
- Work in an office located in Warsaw's Żoliborz, in hybrid or remote mode
- Daily contact with news from the gaming industry and related technologies
- Possibility of professional development in a company with a mature organizational culture
- Autonomy of action and real influence on shaping your role and area
- Professional development in a company with friendly, respectful and mature organizational culture.
- Private medical insurance, Multisport card
If it sounds like a challenge you'd like to take, send your portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.