Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Why do we need you?
Earlier this year Huuuge Games launched the largest European mobile games IPO in history, with the goal to find and scale up numerous 3rd party mobile game developers around the world.
We are looking for an Executive Producer with a strong knowledge of the mobile games market and experience leading project development from early-stage operations. You will be working with external teams on growing their games, and identifying and preparing business cases for new publishing deals.
In this role you will
- Grow the performance of the projects in your portfolio
- Shape product vision, strategy, and roadmap to support continuous growth, end to end management of the product life cycle – prioritize features based on business value
- Act as the bridge between 3rd party game studios and internal key stakeholders including Marketing, Data, Production, Finance, Operations and build infrastructure that supports game growth
- Facilitate knowledge sharing between external and internal parties,
- Identify and prepare new business cases
- 3+ years of experience within mobile games in the role of producer/product manager/analyst
- Worked on the project with a minimum of $5M USD in annual revenue
- Fluent in the latest mobile market trends and have experience with various game genres
- Able to work independently and manage a project from an early stage of development to global operations
- Great soft skills with the ability to manage without authority
Surprise us with
- Business Development and negotiation experience with external developers
- Quantitative and analytical skills; with the ability to derive conclusions from data
- Experience in coordinating cross-functional departments and guiding remote teams
- Conducted market research, identified growth opportunities, prepared forecasts and business models
- Worked with market intelligence tools including but not limited to Appannie, Apptopia, Appmagic, Sensor Tower and/or Game Refinery.
What's in it for you?
- Access to knowledge and skills development
- International career opportunities
- Work in the industry of the future
- Relocation package
- Convenient office locations
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Free drinks & fresh fruits
- Seasonal and occasional gifts
- Summer and winter party
- Free lunch once a month