We are Ten Square Games, and we specialize in free-to-play hobby apps. Our flagship title is Fishing Clash – one of the world's most popular 3D simulators. Our other products let you enjoy realistic animal tracking and lofty endeavors in the sky. We strive to give gamers the best possible outdoor experience on their mobiles, so we are continuously improving our products and expanding our portfolio.
In just ten years, we have grown from a small collection of tech-enthusiasts to one of the top-quoted game dev enterprises listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (2020 revenue: EUR 127 million). This was only possible thanks to our 400+ experts employed in four studios located in Poland, Germany, Romania and Italy.
We create a talent-first workplace with a solid feedbacking culture where people are given autonomy and ownership over their domains. This helps us stay creative and gives us the courage to explore. No holds barred!
We’re currently looking for a Technical Artist!
- Work on establishing and refining production pipelines, processes, and workflows using Unity3D;
- Collaborate with artists on the creation of 3D game assets such as environments, props, materials, VFX, and characters;
- Work with developers to ensure delivery and integration of functioning and optimized content in the game;
- Support the content team with tools and scripts that improve the workflow.
- You have a portfolio demonstrating a solid understanding of Unity3D pipeline;
- You have a content creation background yourself (3D art assets, animation, or VFX);
- You have experience of writing tools and shaders(with HLSL or GLSL shading languages) optimized for mobile device performance;
- You’re able to work with minimal supervision;
- 4+ years of production experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience in scripting for Maya/Blender;
- Experience with tools for content creation such as Substance painter, Substance Designer, Shader Graph, etc.
- direct impact on the final product and business direction;
- autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions;
- a friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills;
- communities of practice and educational books of your choice;
- conferences and themed events.
- working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick;
- attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- private medical care, a life insurance program and a Multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.