Senior Gameplay Programmer
dla Techland w Wrocław, Warszawa
Techland is an independent developer, distributor, and global publisher of AAA games available on PC, Sony Playstation, as well as the Xbox family of devices including Xbox One. The company has operated since 1991 and so far has opened three branches – in Warsaw, Wrocław, and in Ostrów Wielkopolski – where it employs about 400 people all together. Techland's most known productions include Dead Island, Call of Juarez, and Dying Light, all loved by millions of players around the world. You will find more information at the www.techland.net website.
Your daily tasks at this position are design and implementation of gameplay mechanics in Techland's newest games, in particular:
- creating and prototyping new mechanics / systems,
- development of an already existing code base,
- creating systems and tools for other people on the team,
- co–operation with artists and designers,
- code optimization and debugging,
- mentor fellow programmers.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- excellent knowledge of C++,
- familiarity with STL and version control systems,
- minimum 5 years of experience in creating and implementing gameplay mechanics,
- cross-platform experience,
- experience developing / maintaining large gameplay systems,
- authentic passion for games as well as knowledge of the latest titles and trends, especially in FPP games,
- understanding of rules and problems connected with playability in FPP/TPP games,
- excellent organization and time management skills,
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- very good command of English.
Nice to have:
- computer science education,
- knowledge of commercial game engines such as Unreal Engine 4 and / or Unity,
- at least one shipped AAA title developed from start to finish,
- strong math skills,
- experience in the design and implementation of AI systems,
- proven history of mentoring fellow programmers.
What can we offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, partial lunch financing, social benefit fund, gifts for different occasions, bonuses.
- outstanding work atmosphere
- development: dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, mentoring program, internal and external trainings, financing of English and Polish classes.
Data publikacji: 2022-01-20
Ofertę obejrzano: 205 razy