We are REIKON GAMES.
We created RUINER.
And now we’re looking for MATERIAL & TEXTURE ARTIST to join us for our new game Final Form, which is a FPP sci-fi / neocyber project.
We need a very good artist with an experience and passion for material and texture and with strong artistic and technical skills.
What will you be doing:
- Design, improve and create materials and textures for an addictive sci-fi game.
- Create and configure high-quality materials in the Unreal Engine in collaboration with art and other teams to ensure visual continuity and help overcome any technical limitations.
- Unwrapping and texturing 3D assets
- Assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of material pipelines.
- Research new texture tools and techniques to create more efficient and visually appealing environments
- Collaborate with technical artists to develop advanced shaders and materials sets
What we expect:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in professional game production
- Strong modeling skills in Substance Designer/Painter, ZBrush, 3D Modelling Tools & Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to follow concept/reference and ability to work with wide range of styles
- Be able to listen and take directions, collaborate with other teams, and give / receive constructive feedback
- Excellent communication/collaboration skills
- Fluent in English
Would will make you stand out:
- Eye for quality control and detail
- Experience with Unreal Engine
What you can expect from us:
- Friendly environment.
- Very good salary.
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10:30 - 15:30).
- Healthcare insurance.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
- NO crunch.
If you want to work in a team, not a corporation, in a creative atmosphere, with open-minded and friendly people and have a real impact on the final shape of the game, send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re based in the heart of Warsaw, in a beautiful building from early XX century, with quick access to transportation and many places to eat and drink and hang out with friends. ☺
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please include the clause in your application:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data insofar as this is required under the ongoing and future recruiting processes, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883).”