Teyon is looking for talented people who will support us with their skills, knowledge, and ideas in our new project RoboCop: Rogue City. This new action RPG game for PC and next-gen console will be developed by the team, responsible for our previous title Terminator: Resistance. The production is based on an iconic movie license and is supported by Nacon.
You will work with our Lead Programmer (10+ years of experience including the senior position in a AAA development abroad), CTO (15+ years of experience), 6 programmers, and blueprint gameplay designers (40+ members of the team)
The team is working on new gameplay features and the next generation of our internal framework (AI, dialogue system, quest system, animation system, crowd logic, tools, physics, engine customizations, and many others).
The project is being developed in Unreal Engine 5 and we are working using Visual Studio + Visual Assist, Perforce + Swarm, Unreal Game Sync, Jenkins (CL testing, daily builds, complex groovy pipelines), JIRA, Confluence. The workflow includes regular code reviews and stand-ups.
- Implementation of features and systems in C++ in Unreal Engine
- Collaboration with Lead Programmer and team members (programmers, designers, producers).
- Improvement of existing features, investigating and fixing bugs.
- Good knowledge of the C ++ programming language.
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Good communication and team skills.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Examples of technical skills (e.g. Github) or willingness to create a demo for us.
Nice to have
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 projects.
- Experience in commercial projects.
What we offer
- Interesting programming challenges. Our priority is the quality of the game, we want to improve all the technical aspects compared to Terminator: Resistance.
- Career-building opportunities in a fast-growing company with big ambitions.
- Opportunity to work with PS5 and XSX from day one (our CIS and codebase are already compatible).
- Receive an attractive salary in pair with your experience and skills.
- Work in a company with a stable financial situation and a well-established position on the global market.
- Enjoy a brand new, modern office of the highest standard, tailored specifically to our needs.
- Become a member of the Multisport program.
- Have access to private health care at Luxmed.
- Flexible working hours (work starting between 7 am and 10 am).
- We had no crunch in many years
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.