You’re a Server QA Tester and you want to pimp up your career? Welcome home buddy!
At Playsoft, you’re going to boost your career and learn how to be a better version of yourself.
We strongly believe in Team Alignment, Continuous improvement, and Transparency. These aren’t just words on a wall, we put that into action with:
- Weekly All hands meeting (“Asakaï”). Our Top management shares with the all company every Monday morning all information, news, and data about the company
- It’s followed every Tuesday by a Q&A session. All questions are welcomed and answered
- You will anonymously rate your experience as an employee weekly (takes only 3 minutes) so that your leaders can work on improving your work environment to make Playsoft the best place to work.
If you want to accelerate your career you are in the right place.
At Playsoft, we develop Games and People. Join us!
==> The Role
As a Server QA Tester you will be responsible for supporting the quality efforts of Product Madness’ portfolio of applications. Working closely with your respective QA Lead(s), you will use a range of technical and non technical tools and be on the frontline for testing releases before they reach our customers, ensuring the utmost quality from start to finish.
As a Server QA Tester you will support back end testing that checks the efficacy of the functionality on the server and database side of the software.
- Ensure all Server releases are to the highest standard, both in terms of defect mitigation & user experience, assessing and plugging any gaps that do reach Live
- Run various tiers of Test Passes in order to offer the appropriate level of coverage for any given release
- Flag potential gaps in the creation, maintenance and implementation of dedicated test suites, sessions and associated test cases
- Work closely with your respective QA Lead(s) to manage your time according to the business’ needs and the products roadmaps, jumping between responsibilities as and when the business requires
- Source, document, track & regress issues you come across
- Prioritise and investigate Live issues as and when reported by our Customer Support team, using Live analytics to monitor, highlight and help resolve these in a timely fashion
- Exploratory testing at various points throughout the Software Developer Life Cycle
- Follow QA processes as documented and help define and build new ones to achieve maximum efficiency as the business continues to grow
==> We are looking for someone who has/is:
- Strong verbal/written communication & an excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management, accountability and organisational skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Flexible to an agile setup with the ability to multitask, managing coverage for multiple high profile mobile projects with strict deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of JIRA and / or similar bug tracking tools
- Extensive knowledge of Testrail and / or similar test suite management tools
- Knowledge of Client to Server communication, including use of tools such as Charles / Postman or similar
==> We offer:
- Attractive salary based on your experience and skills
- Career plan with yearly promotion and an internal mentoring program, to support your growth
- Private medical care
- Pension plan
- Flexible working hours
- Public transport in close vicinity (Bus, SKM, and Tram stations a few minutes away from the office)
- Modern and spacious office filled with arcade cabinets, board games, darts, consoles, terraces, and summer barbecues
- Fresh fruits, tea, coffee, and drinks.