Hi, we are Ten Square Games, and we live games! No, not a typo - but a level up from loving! We are on a mission of giving players excellent outdoor experiences on their mobiles. With global hits, such as Fishing Clash, we know how to make the best of technology, fun, and fair play. With 44 million users and 500 people on board we keep growing and learning, having the insatiable hunger for the next success. If you also like to explore the unknown and know how to own it, we want to work with you!. Join one of our studios in Wroclaw, Warsaw, Berlin, Bucharest, Verona, or anywhere else in the world - and let's play.
Due to constant growth, we’re looking for a Junior Product Analyst for the Hunting Clash team!
If you are a thorough, well-organized person with analytical skills, you know how to act according to a plan and you are not afraid to optimize your work results - apply - maybe this is a position for you?
What will be your responsibilities?
- Helping define a direction and a development roadmap for your game;
- Creating and optimizing tools and reports in order to improve our product;
- Evaluating the influence of modifications prepared by the product team on product profitability and player engagement;
- Setting KPIs and initiate hypotheses for A/B tests that aim at the optimization of income during the whole life cycle of players’ life;
- Co-responsibility for setting up product pricing strategy and monitoring game economy;
- Initiating changes based on observation of players;
- Updating product teams about player behaviors and statistics.
What do we require?
- Degree in scientific studies (IT, mathematics, economics);
- Some commercial experience in any kind of analytical role (pref. e-commerce/gamedev);
- Interest in data analytics and comfortable in analyzing large datasets;
- High level of initiative and result orientation, ability to work independently, and a strong sense of ownership;
- Critical thinker that can provide valuable business insights based on the analysis of data;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Passion for working in a performance-driven company with many opportunities to grow personally and professionally;
- Good level of English language skills and Polish language skills (daily working in an English and Polish-speaking environment)
What do we offer in return?
We are all about our games. We live with them and want to create the best product for our players. To do that we need only the best people, and we know that we need to give, to receive. We believe that work is much more than the benefits that you receive, although we have quite a few of those. But you can also count on us, grow with us, be sure to get a free hand to test, learn and improve and most of all you will have a direct impact on the product and the company.
- direct impact on the final product and business direction;
- autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions;
- a friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills;
- communities of practice and educational books of your choice;
- conferences and themed events.
- working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick;
- attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- easy accessible modern office in the center of Wrocław.
- private medical care, a life insurance program and a Multisport card;
- free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office;
- assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.