If you’re searching for something more than just a workplace, if you want to be a co-creator rather than just another cog in the machine, if you want to go down in the history of the game industry working as a part of great productions – read this ad.
Bloober Team S.A. is not only a leading horror producer, with strong financial ground beneath it, a clear strategy and perhaps most interestingly, a portfolio of pending productions. Most of all, it’s a place of business with a comfortable and open working atmosphere, and a great team working with passion soon to be found on the new generation of consoles.
If you’re looking not only for a well-paid job, but also a great atmosphere and the opportunity to be remembered for your work – apply to this position:
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- creating instruments for other design, engineering and art departments to use,
- design, prototype, integrate, iterate and polish game mechanics, systems and development tools,
- ensuring a high level of communication and clear understanding of technical tasks by all teams involved in a project,
- prototyping game features to prove designs to be valid and you'll create wholesome technical documentation to solidify the game design vision of the project,
- technical workflow and pipelines, owning, adjusting and expanding them,
- at the final stages of the project you'll be the one to advance the quality and performance of the whole game, actively assist with delivering stable game builds while meeting target platform requirements and technical limitations.
Feel free to apply if you have:
- analytical and problem solving mindset,
- willing to learn yourself and mentor your colleagues on possibilities of technologies and create new ones with your own hands,
- good knowledge of visual scripting (Blueprints most preferable),
- in-depth knowledge of in-engine tools for UE family of game engines (profilers, debuggers, analyzers, reflectors),
- solid understanding of programming patterns, conventions, code and project architecture,
- at least basic knowledge of C++ for UE4/UE5 (being able to read/debug preexisting code),
- experience in indie/AA/AAA commercial project on any role,
- proven record of skills and achievements in indie/AA/AAA commercial game projects (either your name in a game credits or personal published or finished projects or finalised mechanics online portfolio),
- English level not less then B2.
It would also be nice if you have:
- good knowledge of system design and user-oriented tools development (dev to dev),
- BSc/MSc in computer science, cybernetics or mathematics,
- hands-on Unreal Engine 5 (new subsystems and pipelines),
- profound Technical/Gameplay/System Design experience,
- pre-production to post-release experience on at least one major project,
- experience with game console optimization and compliance to meet platform holder requirements (pref., current generation PS5, XboxSeriesS/X, Nintendo Switch),
- mastery in any additional gamedev field or deep knowledge of several ones.
What do we have to offer:
- earnings fitting your skills and experience,
possibility of long-term cooperation on current and upcoming projects,
- work in a creative environment, in a committed team of game enthusiasts,
- work in a modern, comfortable office, or remotely,
- flexible working hours, days off, private healthcare, and working with new technologies.