dla MythicOwl w Warszawa
Praca stała Design
We are an independent studio settled in Warsaw. We create with passion. We love video games and value the time we spend in front of the screen. We want to bring good value to the lives of players - we know how big impact some games have had on us. Our recently completed projects are One Line Coloring and Hexologic, which was awarded, among others, by the Digital Dragons award and the MomoCon award.
We are looking for a Level Designer to our current project - Harmony's Odyssey, intended for consoles and PCs.
Harmony's Oddysey (https://www.harmonysodyssey.com) is a 3D adventure puzzle game mixing mythical legends and the modern world. It is characterized by a fairly innovative approach to 3D puzzles / dioramas, with lots of adventure and platform elements. It combines puzzle mechanics with many interactive elements, as well as mini-games, two of which - Dragonmice Dungeons and Cat's Delivery Service have already been presented in our demo on Steam. Harmony's Odyssey is the winner of the Indie Cup 2021 Best Art Award.
Skills and experience:
• Al least 2 years of experience as a Level Designer or in a similar role
• Experience in arranging 3D models and scenography ( supported by a portfolio )
• Good self-motivation and self-management skills
Nice to have:
• Experience in working with logic games or puzzles
• A friendly atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
• Work easy to balance with personal life
• Conference and training budget
• Remote, hybrid or office work in Warsaw
• Flexible contract that suits you the best
• Competitive salary based on your experience and skills ( 9 000 - 12 000 PLN gross / month )
If you would like to join our team, please send your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com. We will be able to respond to selected submissions.
Please include a clause on the use of personal data (GDPR), without it we can’t process your application:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in the recruitment process for the position indicated in the job offer published by MythicOwl sp. z o.o."
Data publikacji: 2022-06-20
Ofertę obejrzano: 322 razy