dla Nano Games S. A. w Kraków lub zdalnie
Praca stała Programowanie
Hello talented star! We are Nano Games a game dev company from Cracow, Poland. Established in 2009, with a solid track record in computer games (Reef Shot, Cityconomy, ZAMB! Biomutant Extermination, ZAMB! Endless Extermination) and Virtual Reality simulation (have a look: https://simprosoft.com/en/). Currently working on Heavy Duty Challenge - an extreme off-road driving simulation game inspired by real truck trial championships (https://hdcthegame.com).
We are looking for a skilled specialist to help us in porting our in-house engine to PS and Xbox consoles.
You create! – so you will define the length of the project and engagement with us (estimated time of work last from 3 weeks up to a few months).
How exactly would you develop your skills with us?:
• Porting graphics engine from OpenGL to GNM for Playstation 4 and DirectX 11 for Xbox One;
• Translating of GLSL shaders to PSSL and HLSL for Playstation 4 and Xbox One;
• Implementing of different visual effects for Playstation 4 and Xbox One platforms;
and next stage challenges:
• Porting graphics engine from GNM to AGC for Playstation 5;
• Porting graphics engine to DirectX 12 for Xbox Series X/S;
• Developing with Unreal Engine 5 for the future perspective projects.
We are happy to collaborate with you if only you have:
• Experience in graphics APIs programming (DirectX, OpenGL, Vulkan);
• Knowledge of shader languages (GLSL, HLSL);
• Knowledge of real-time rendering optimization techniques;
• Knowledge of commonly used rendering techniques;
…and even more welcome if you could demonstrate:
• Experience in consoles graphics APIs (GNM, AGC);
• Experience in porting graphics engines to consoles.
We can offer you:
• B2B contract with the possibility of an Employment Contract;
• Support with relocation;
• Flexible system of work: remote / hybrid;
• Flexible working hours;
• Teamwork with international and interdisciplinary professionals;
• Chance to work with high tech technology (VR, Unreal, In-house technology);
• Chance to take part in the international gaming conference;
• Truly individual approach to each of our coworkers.
We are waiting for you to join our creative environment who does not afraid of ambitious and modern games creation. Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please kindly add to your CV: I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) by Nano-Games s. a. I also consent to processing of my personal data by Nano Games S. A. for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.
Data publikacji: 2022-05-19
Ofertę obejrzano: 253 razy