Hi! We are One More Level – a still-growing team of over 40 people, both seasoned veterans and talented newcomers to the game development field. We create fast and action-packed games. Our last title – Ghostrunner – was well received, with over 92% positive reviews on Steam.
We want to create unique, bold and conceptually independent games that can challenge AAA productions in terms of audiovisual setting. We believe in team spirit, shared vision of our projects and transparency – every aspect of our work is based on these values.
We are looking for experienced people for our next projects: Ghostrunner 2 & Cyber Slash.
We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of VFX Artist!
- Design & prototype high-quality VFX effects, textures, and atlases,
- Work closely with the Art Director and other team members during the creation and implementation of visual effects.
- Experience in Cascade and Niagara systems,
- Experience with EmberGen,
- Balance quality with efficiency,
- Relevant 3D software experience - 3ds Max, Maya, Blender, Houdini,
- Experience in Substance,
- Being a self-motivated team player who proactively seeks feedback and communication,
- Experience creating VFX for video games,
- Experience working with a material editor in Unreal Engine,
- Creating simulations.
- Stable and coherent project vision (no feature creeps),
- The rule that the team and its members are the biggest value,
- High transparencies at every level,
- A contract of employment (or one that suits you best),
- Remuneration appropriate to skills, experience, and potential,
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops,
- Co-financing the Multisport card,
- Private medical care,
- English classes,
- Vacation subsidy.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the form below ⬇️⬇️⬇️