dla Virtual Alchemy sp. z o. o. w Warsaw / Hybrid / Remote
Do you love highly systemic strategy-management and RPG games? Joins us in creation of Project Morning Star, a tactical RPG merging party management and combat, all delivered in a dark medieval low-fantasy setting!
- Developing features and parts of gameplay mechanics in Unreal Engine 5
- Documenting, bug fixing and optimizing our games
- Offering constant and relevant feedback to both team and collaborators (related to progress, risks, needs that may occur)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in video game development
- Very good knowledge of C++
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine (or Unity)
- Experience in working with PC or console environment
- Experience with version control systems
- Teamwork spirit
NICE TO HAVE
- Graphics programming knowledge (graphics APIs, shaders)
- Previous experience with procedural generation of levels / assets
- Competitive salary
- Great work environment & awesome people to work with
- Senior support from the company leadership and from within the programming team
- 26 days of paid time off
- Flexible work hours (core hours: 10:30-14:30)
- Possibility to work on-site in our office in Warsaw (Metro Pole Mokotowskie) offering attractive amenities (gym, billiards, table tennis) or in hybrid model or fully remote
If you want to work on a unique and ambitious project in a friendly and co-operative team, while having a real impact on the final product, please send your CV via Skillshot.
In your application, please include a clause: "I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application in the recruitment process for the position indicated in the job offer published by the company Virtual Alchemy sp. z o. o."
Data publikacji: 2022-06-23
Ofertę obejrzano: 192 razy