Hi! We are One More Level – a still-growing team of over 40 people, both seasoned veterans and talented newcomers to the game development field. We create fast and action-packed games. Our last title – Ghostrunner – was well received, with over 92% positive reviews on Steam.
We want to create unique, bold and conceptually independent games that can challenge AAA productions in terms of audiovisual setting. We believe in team spirit, shared vision of our projects and transparency – every aspect of our work is based on these values.
We are looking for experienced people for our next projects: Ghostrunner 2 & Cyber Slash.
We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of Character Artist!
- Creating realistic, anatomically correct character models,
- Creating physically correct textures (knowledge of the principles behind the PBR),
Working closely with the Art Director and concept artists to reach amazing effects.
- Very good knowledge of the necessary software (ZBrush, 3ds Max, Blender, or Maya),
- Experience using Substance package,
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with Hard Surface models,
- Prior experience in Unreal Engine and the ability to create complex materials,
- Skinning/rigging skills.
- Stable and coherent project vision (no feature creeps),
- The rule that the team and its members are the biggest value,
- High transparencies at every level,
- A contract of employment (or one that suits you best),
- Remuneration appropriate to skills, experience, and potential,
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops,
- Co-financing the Multisport card,
- Private medical care,
- English classes,
- Vacation subsidy.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the form below ⬇️⬇️⬇️