Hi! We are One More Level – a still-growing team of over 40 people, both seasoned veterans and talented newcomers to the game development field. We create fast and action-packed games. Our last title – Ghostrunner – was well received, with over 92% positive reviews on Steam.
We want to create unique, bold and conceptually independent games that can challenge AAA productions in terms of audiovisual setting. We believe in team spirit, shared vision of our projects and transparency – every aspect of our work is based on these values.
We are looking for experienced people for our next projects: Ghostrunner 2 & Cyber Slash.
We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of Level Artist!
- Creating realistic, visually convincing levels in the UE4,
- Creative approach to blockout levels and the ability to crystallize own vision,
- Integrate the objects and textures that are produced into the level, keeping with the artistic direction,
- Follow up on the progress and quality of the work with other team members.
- 2+ years experience in Level Art,
- Knowledge of image composition and the color theory,
- Strong storytelling and observation skills,
- Knowledge of ways to assemble the key elements and determine lighting,
- Basic modeling skills & knowledge of using trim sets,
- Basic gameplay and level design knowledge,
- Basic knowledge of optimization methods in UE4.
- Stable and coherent project vision (no feature creeps),
- The rule that the team and its members are the biggest value,
- A contract of employment (or one that suits you best),
- High transparencies at every level,
- Remuneration appropriate to skills, experience, and potential,
- Co-financed, and treated as workdays, participation in a selection of conferences and workshops,
- Co-financing the Multisport card,
- Private medical care,
- English classes,
- Vacation subsidy.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the form below ⬇️⬇️⬇️