Compliance QA Tester
for Techland in Warszawa, Wrocław
Your daily tasks:
- comprehensive testing against specific first-party quality requirements (XR, TRC and/or Nintendo Lotcheck),
- regular testing of functional and non-functional aspects of the games being produced,
- creating test cases,
- finding defects and reporting them in a consistent and measurable form,
- prioritizing bugs depending on the project phase,
- signaling compliance risks to the QA Lead,
- close cooperation with the Build and Release teams in terms of preparing builds for the launch.
You meet our expectations if you have:
- minimum 1 year of experience in (compliance) testing video games, preferably AAA,
- experience with testing games on consoles,
- experience with the bug tracking systems (Mantis, Jira),
- sbility to analyze and process data, solid analytical skills,
- thoroughness, proactivity and focus on completing all objectives,
- good communication skills,
- good knowledge of the gaming industry (and actively playing games),
- good command of English.
What can we offer:
- benefits: private medical care, life insurance, partial lunch financing, social benefit fund, gifts for different - occasions, bonuses.
- outstanding work atmosphere
- development: dedicated development budget for each employee, career paths, mentoring program, internal and external trainings, financing of English and Polish classes.
Published on: 2022-08-03
View count: 499