Vile Monarch, a hard rock games studio from Warsaw, is looking for someone who will become a Vioce of the Court throughout the world of gamers. Currently almost 80 royal followers reign in the studio, including veterans (who worked on This War of Mine, The Witcher series, Dying Light or Hard West), that in 7 years shipped 5 successful games, conquering PC, Android, iOS, PS4, Xbox One and Switch.
- Crush Your Enemies - multiplatform bite-sized RTS
- Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator - hit party game based on building absurd sentences
- Oh...Sir! Hollywood Roast - a spin-off in the world of film
- Weedcraft Inc - an insightful business simulator about the marijuana industry
- Growing Up - a coming-of-age life-sim with visual novel elements, standing out with its unique art and mature take on childhood/parenting
Vile Monarch feeds on creativity - we love making fresh things of different sizes, for different platforms, in different genres. We focus on compelling fantasies served through expertly designed game systems. Currently we’re working on two announced titles:
Floodland - a post-catastrophic survival city builder - or a “society builder”, as it’s a game that uses management mechanics to discuss social issues through the lense of a major catastrophe triggered by the climate change.
The Last Alchemist - A wondrous Alchemy Management game about the blazing pursuit of science in a world of superstition
Obviously in our Vile Court there is always an unannounced title as well as many great ideas waiting for their time: each very different, there’s realism and fantasy among them, humor and maturity, 3D art and 2D.
Right now we need someone who will take care about the communication with the players and the entire community around our games.
- Being the keeper of the Monarch's twisted image
- Maintaining social media channels for our past, present and future games
- Plan out and maintain a social media content calendar, including preparing the actual content updates.
- Engaging in conversation with the audience on channels where we have a presence (especially focusing on Steam and Discord)
- Gathering player feedback about our games, synthesizing it for the team
- Working together with PR/marketing/community on the publisher side (e.g. consulting press releases)
- Representing the company at events
- Experience with community/social media/PR
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Good copywriting skills
- Energetic, outgoing personality
- Discipline and self-reliance, organized work style
- Very good English, both spoken and written
- Love for games, knowledge of various platforms and genres
Nice to have:
- Experience in public speaking and video appearances, experience with new social media platforms (i.e. TikTok), basic photo and/or video editing proficiency
- Love for video games and entire gaming community
- Experience in gamedev industry in the role related to similar subjects
- Love for beer, rock music and ability to pronounce ,,Brzęczyszczykiewicz" as Poles do
Please take a look at our hiring process:
- If your application will be accepted, you will be invited for the first general interview
- If there will be a match, you will take part in final interview which will be more focused on details of your work
- If you pass all the above stages positively, you will probably receive a cooperation offer from us
- Fair salary
- Important role in an ambitious game (or games!). We aim for compact, mid-scale projects (1-2 years of development, 10-30 people)
- Possibility to take care about the external communication of the entire Studio
- Stable full-time job with flexible work hours (but with core hours)
- Working in a comfortable, air-conditioned office close to a metro station (Dworzec Gdański). Bonus: it"s on the 23rd floor, so the view is stunning.
- ...or working remotely!
- Encouragement for self-development: we often sponsor conference attendance, organize in-house lectures and have a library of specialistic books.
- Emphasis on mutual care and mental health (including professional support)
- Very informal, friendly atmosphere - gaming and partying together, company trips, a fridge full of beer
- Private medical care, MultiSport benefit cards
So you think this is something for you? Send us your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org along with this GDPR bit:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in the recruitment process for the position indicated in the job offer published by the company Vile Monarch Studios Sp. z o. o.".
If you are also interested in participating in future recruitment processes, please also include the following consent:
"I hereby agree to the use of my personal data included in the recruitment application (including CV) in future recruitment processes organized by the company Vile Monarch Studios Sp. z o. o.".